Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

Nice cops so far everyone. At my local champs outlet I copped the area 72 hoodie for $15, some Jordan sweatpants with the cuff bottom for $15, GS Pink Kobe 8s for my girl for $40 and a random pair of nikes for my sister for Xmas for like $20. At my store I got a Jordan 'mike and mars' crew neck($30) a Nike tee ($14) and the megatron trainers($82) even tho they were excluded I was planning on copping anyways while my store still had my size 12. Hitting up some places Sunday as well. Have fun getting those deals this weekend everyone!!!

Nimbus 15
Kayano 19 & 20
Hyperdunk 2013
Jordan TR97 (my little 5 year old cousin loved them, idk why :lol:)
Free 5.0
Free Trainer 5.0
Prophecy 3
Insoles
6 Rings
Several Nike shorts and tee's
NBA socks

I'm going to finish off my balance on Sunday with more items.

Last edited:
Ours is next week. All I wanted was 6" wheat timbs, and for the first time they're excluded.

Nimbus 15
Kayano 19 & 20
Hyperdunk 2013
Jordan TR97 (my little 5 year old cousin loved them, idk why
laugh.gif
)
Free 5.0
Free Trainer 5.0
Prophecy 3
Insoles
6 Rings
NBA socks

I'm assuming you arn't going to get any of the Jordan releases at the end of the month?

Nimbus 15
Kayano 19 & 20
Hyperdunk 2013
Jordan TR97 (my little 5 year old cousin loved them, idk why
laugh.gif
)
Free 5.0
Free Trainer 5.0
Prophecy 3
Insoles
6 Rings
NBA socks

If you dont mind me asking, which store did you cop the 6 rings at? I went to two footactions and they were excluded when I could have sworn only the gamma blue release was the exclusion.

Foot Locker did not exclude the 6 Rings, scooped from HoH.

I'm getting the Gamma's on discount, I will leave just enough for them.

My Bred 1's are coming from overseas though.

i just mainly got a couple shirts and socks but found these at my local HOH unfortunately no discount whatsoever but they had my size and it was difficult to pass up

Only have $28 for the rest of December.

Ouch... :lol:

The only things that I really wanted were excluded (Roshe Runs & Lebron XI Gamma Blues), so I just grabbed a pair of Lebron X Elites and some clothing. Actually I want a pair of CJ81 Trainers too but I can wait on those.

So it's getting close to that time again, I remember one happening in March time I believe. Does anyone else remember these dates, going to try and work my connects a little earlier that last time

From what my assistant said, he told me there should be one in march I'm hoping there are a couple of things i want to get

I work at the Champs in Milwaukee, WI and my manager told me he's not sure but there might be one the 25th of this month.

Back
Top Bottom