Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

All I wanted was a pair of the White/Black/Berry Air Flight Huaraches... :smh:

And personally I will be shocked if this list doesn't get updated by Friday. I expect a couple more things to be added.

Wifey went in at the Six 02 store :nerd:
so far I got some Tees, 4th of July KD 8's and some Adidas Superboost. Going back tomorrow from some Air Max 2015's

Got a few pickups, shouts to my plugs
Reebok blast white/black for $55
Cortez white/black for $35

will there be another one anytime sooon? i was on my honeymoon!!!! i remember they used to do back to school

It'll likely go down around the first weekend in December which is good. Hopefully the LeBron 13 isn't excluded.

Last edited:
Something tells me it will be considering they're pretty new. Do you think all of the Uptowns will be excluded or just the all black/white ones? We have these really dope black and red uptown's that I'm dying to get. There's also this sick pair of Nike SBs that I need to grab too. Just gotta hope they won't be too up the butt about exclusion's this time around.

*Sorry for double posting, but I'm expecting it to be next weekend when we have a paycheck coming up (and yknow, first weekend in December).

It's a preliminary list and just looked it over really quick but from what I could remember Exlcluded were Curry shoes Aqua 8 and any Retros released in December other are good for 50% Hurraches Roshe but juts Blk/Blk timberland and Boost but only the all white boost Its all I can remember for now

It's a preliminary list and just looked it over really quick but from what I could remember Exlcluded were Curry shoes Aqua 8 and any Retros released in December other are good for 50% Hurraches Roshe but juts Blk/Blk timberland and Boost but only the all white boost Its all I can remember for now
Huarache's STILL excluded? 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom