Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

Originally Posted by never wear them

All I need is like 20 pairs of elite socks....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

almost guaranteed that the lebrons and zm rookies will be excluded

I would hope not.  They're not moving at all.  FTL sent back an abundance of both to their warehouses.  

with the limitations on spending limits, and most of my solid connects leaving the company and moving on to better things, these 50% weekends no longer excite me.

i got a swoosh account now and i rather just use my 40% to cop almost anything i want aside from stuff that's excluded with no hassles of having to work on other peoples schedules and only pay cash etc.

i can't knock the casual people im cool with within the company for not being able to hook me up because their family and close friends get priority and same with employees in store i've talked to. with that limit hookups are harder to come by.

if there's a 50% this weekend, i'll make my rounds and try to make some new connects. most of the time employees i talk to want way to much though which kills the whole purpose. the ones that know what im about usually work with me though as they realize it's benifical to both of us when i break things down to em.

i'm not mad at dudes who already have people they have priority on hooking up and those who won't hook it up because they don't wanna risk getting in trouble at all, but i hate when dudes try and play dumb and act like it's no 50% or they want waayyyyyy to much. i have no problem tipping and all but that 50% turns into 20% it's no point.

kingjay- they may be sending them back, but because they're nike's frontrunners right now they wont allow for a huge discount like that..

Originally Posted by never wear them

All I need is like 20 pairs of elite socks....

This!!!
I will update as soon as my boy lets me know, its funny because it appears I find out about the 50 before some employees do. Either they keep it in check real well or their just playing dumb
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

It's going down between 12/1 - 12/4. I pray the LeBron 9, Kobe 6, Air Max 95m KD IV, and ZM Rookies are not excluded.

#1 I LOVE THE AVY...MASE WAS THE TRUTH!!! EVEN THOUGH HE'S LIKE 350LBS NOW

#2 EA WONT BE 4 DAYS LONG PLUS THAT'S THE DATES FOR THE NIKE F&F

#3 I'M 100 % WITH YOU ON THE LBJ 9s BUT BEING THAT I ONLY WANT CANNONS AND THEY DROP 12/3 I HIGHLY DOUBT THEY'LL BE INCLUDED.

ONCE I GET A CONFIRMATION FROM MY CONNECTS I'LL POST IT UP!

Originally Posted by bigsupa

It's going down between 12/1 - 12/4. I pray the LeBron 9, Kobe 6, Air Max 95m KD IV, and ZM Rookies are not excluded.

#3 I'M 100 % WITH YOU ON THE LBJ 9s BUT BEING THAT I ONLY WANT CANNONS AND THEY DROP 12/3 I HIGHLY DOUBT THEY'LL BE INCLUDED.

Hope, it won't be the same as the F&F at Nike. They did that last time -_-...

laugh.gif
 Word Supe.  Mase was that dude. 
What dates have you heard for the 50?  They rarely give it during the employee's pay week and this week is a non pay week.

Confirmed 12/2-12/3

Dudes already flaking cuz they want to save up for Concords & Xmas gifts...probably only rock with one shoe...
Spoiler [+]
Prob Cannons crossing fingers

Confirmed 12/2-12/3

Dudes already flaking cuz they want to save up for Concords & Xmas gifts...probably only rock with one shoe...
Spoiler [+]
Prob Cannons crossing fingers

Ahhh good lookin'.  I was half-+%%* right.  I think you'll get what you desire bro.  Cats still gonna make some money on the side.
Now we wait for that exclusion list. 
nerd.gif

12/2 - 12/3 CONFIRMED

Connects are already turning me away cuz of the Concords and they wanna do Xmas shopping.

Spoiler [+]
Maybe I'll get one to get me the Cannons if not the OSU LBJ 9s

Well I'm starting to come to my senses that the LeBron 9 won't be included, so I'm hoping the AM 95, Crazy 8 ASG, Air Max2 Uptempos, and hell even the Zoom Rookies are included.

I $%@*%! up, i was with this girl at the mall and looked my connect in the eye from about 50 feet away when he was in the store and i was outside and ain't say whats up, he looked sad. Hopefully son doesn't flake this weekend.

Originally Posted by megatron

I $%@*%! up, i was with this girl at the mall and looked my connect in the eye from about 50 feet away when he was in the store and i was outside and ain't say whats up, he looked sad. Hopefully son doesn't flake this weekend.
laugh.gif
 Really?  

laugh.gif
 Really?  

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ already envisioning the outcome of this event just by eye to eye

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

laugh.gif
 Really?  

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ already envisioning the outcome of this event just by eye to eye
roll.gif
That outcome is NEVER...EVER..good

12/2 - 12/3 CONFIRMED

Connects are already turning me away cuz of the Concords and they wanna do Xmas shopping.

Spoiler [+]
If they aint being excluded from the discount...
Dude being mad stingy right now during the holidays
mad.gif
, good luck to those who can find someone...

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

12/2 - 12/3 CONFIRMED

Spoiler [+]
If they aint being excluded from the discount...
Dude being mad stingy right now during the holidays
mad.gif
, good luck to those who can find someone...
Nah it's not being stingy.  It's them takin' care of their home team 1st.  can't knock that.

Back
Top Bottom