Footlocker Employee Appreciation this weekend!

The Exclussions at all 3 HOH are:
-KOBE IV "Rice"
-KOBE IV "USC"
-LEBRON VI "SVSM"
-LEBRON VI "HWC"
-LEBRON VI "Akron"
and a few other Jordan kicks like the stuff that released last weekend and 6Rings that's releasing tomorrow. Besides that everything is a go, PEs,Foamposite Lites, Flightposites, Pennys, NCAA Gear etc...

All Jordan Shoes And Any footlocker exclusive are not part of the employee appreciation
I think this would also include Labrons
I know this because i wore black and white stripes for a year

Originally Posted by jks wild

1/2 Cents AREN'T excluded
pimp.gif
!!!!

Where are there half cents still available? And for 50% off!?

Originally Posted by digitalral

All Jordan Shoes And Any footlocker exclusive are not part of the employee appreciation
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Right !!
laugh.gif
. Another one of your magic trick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
your mad? RESELLER.

Too cheap to pay for lebron vi, this guy wants 60% off and doesnt wanna pay shipping or pickup the shoes lol
indifferent.gif
. You wanted me to drive 45 minutes in traffic andpay friend and family price when it's a 50% off event.

can anybody in the LA 818, 213, 310 area hook a brotha up??

i can hook it up with some cable deals... i work for twc. pm me if you can.

^Which one do you work at?
indifferent.gif
. You wanted me to drive 45 minutes in traffic and pay friend and family price when it's a 50% off event.

you could have had them shipped and paid paypal fees cheap guy.
Of course itll end up family and friends price 30% off after shipping paypal fees and a small tip.

Have some damn sense.

Dont look forward to as many f and f as past years this year.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

^Which one do you work at?
indifferent.gif
. You wanted me to drive 45 minutes in traffic and pay friend and family price when it's a 50% off event.
you could have had them shipped and paid paypal fees cheap guy.
Of course itll end up family and friends price 30% off after shipping paypal fees and a small tip.

Have some damn sense.

Dont look forward to as many f and f as past years this year.

most people just need to step their networking game up and get their own hookups. im not knockin what you do, but if you have any people skills its realeasy to just cut the middleman and get your own connects. everytime i venture out of the mall i work in and decide to try my luck at other stores imsuccessful because i cut all the b.s with whatever employee im going to try to get the discount from and it always works. just go to a foot locker andnegotiate, especially if you have a hookup to give in return then your in there like swimwear.

Originally Posted by digitalral

umm i heardjordans 2009 were a go

i might stop buy at the footlocker in 34th st today anyone willing to help me out =]

Back
Top Bottom