Footlocker/Footaction/Champs Employee Appreciation Possibly This Weekend?

My manager called me earlier and said he was told it may be Employee Appreciation this weekend, because we were going against one this weekend last year. And if it isn't, that it would probably be next weekend.  I told him we would have known by now, but he said we may not find out until tomorrow, because it was a holiday Monday. Anyone else hear anything?

My manager called me earlier and said he was told it may be Employee Appreciation this weekend, because we were going against one this weekend last year. And if it isn't, that it would probably be next weekend.  I told him we would have known by now, but he said we may not find out until tomorrow, because it was a holiday Monday. Anyone else hear anything?

I wonder if the  Pearl Foamposites are included????  in the EA this weekend.  If not Im gonna cop some AW77 hoodies and sweatpants and some Jordan gear

I wonder if the  Pearl Foamposites are included????  in the EA this weekend.  If not Im gonna cop some AW77 hoodies and sweatpants and some Jordan gear

they need to have an instore coupon soon. in need some kobe v chinas asap.

they need to have an instore coupon soon. in need some kobe v chinas asap.

Whenever it is, Imma def get some things. 
pimp.gif

TY NT 4 the info.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom