Footlocker Inc. F&F 3/14-3/16

Darkwing Duck! When there's trouble you call D.W.

That brought back some good memories.
tongue.gif

I just got the Lebron 5 and Zoom Flight 95 from Niketowns 30% off, I might just get another pair of ZF95 and a pair of Kobes to ball, and maybe the Zoom BBII...

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Originally Posted by pinkjordansrule

probably been asked a million times but do you think we can get away with phone orders by calling footlocker.com and using this code with eastbay products?

Absolutely Yes! Check my post at 9:53 above.

The companies above: FL, FA, EB, and Champs were all subsidiaries of Venator, their parent company, hence the interfaces on their websites were all similar as well as their product numbers!

You can lump ESPN SHOP in with the above mentioned companies.

So the product number for say the Yellow Maryland SOD shorts will be the same across all five websites although they might not be listed at one or more of them.

Here, check this out:

Foot Locker:

Foot Action:

Champs:

Eastbay:

ESPN SHOP:

ALWAYS check Eastbay first!
thanks for the info kind sir
happy.gif

Sorry if this has been posted before but all I do is print out the coupon and show it to the cashier? Or can I just get the coupon at the store?

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

I just got the Lebron 5 and Zoom Flight 95 from Niketowns 30% off, I might just get another pair of ZF95 and a pair of Kobes to ball, and maybe the Zoom BB II...

If you live near an outlet look for the 5s there, I got them for 60 last week with the 30 percent off nike coupon. You could still buy them for 79.99 atthe outlets though, Black/red color.

I went pre shoppin for the weekend and i plan to get the ZF 95 and the xx3. I know lots of people have been lookin for those, so soon as i get my sizes i willpost the location of the FA that has them and you can call the store and have them mailed to your house. Ill post it on friday BTW they have a FSR of thestealths and the ZF95.

Originally Posted by Vietishi

Sorry if this has been posted before but all I do is print out the coupon and show it to the cashier? Or can I just get the coupon at the store?

You could bring th coupon with you or mentioned it to them.

Yo thanks AgentArenas, unfortunately I live in Honolulu and we ain't got no NIKE outlets but since I work for an Airline I usually go to Vacaville...
Thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by SW00SHnSTRIPES

Darkwing Duck! When there's trouble you call D.W.

That brought back some good memories.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
.. damn i ain't seen Darkwing in a minute ...

Ducktales got ALL the play after school at my crib growin up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Originally Posted by langfor5

Good lookin out right there. I was so close to buying the ZF 95's but now I am gonna wait for the 30% off.

Zoom Flight 95 MSRP: 130
30% Off (130*.7): 91
91 * 1.08 (New York State Sales Tax) 98.28

Air Flightposite 1 MSRP: 180
30 % Off ( 180*.7): 126
126* 1.08 (New York State Sales Tax) 136.08

Not too bad

Eastbay has the Flightposites? What's the product #?

The catalog SKU#s are not the same as the product numbers in the in-store register's computer. During an in-store only sale, they can only apply the couponthrough the register, and so unless you have the internal product codes, they can't place any orders.

You can order stuff that they have in the store though because they can scan it. Like if they have a shoe but not in your size, they can scan the shoe and haveit shipped from another store.

But if the sale is not in-store only, then usually you can just order online, so getting the SKUs and taking them to a retail branch won't save you anytime. You can also call yourself.

It appears this coupon is in-store only. Just a heads up.

so no eastbay SKUs can be used? I needed some casual/dress shoes i can wear to work. i had some in mind but they were outta the eastbay catalog.

Is there still a chance that Footlocker will add an ONLINE code?
My local Footlocker manager is a real piece of work and I'm hoping to not have to deal with him!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

As I always do when this sale rolls around.....

Does anyone have a scanned photo of the Lacoste section from the latest Eastbay catalog?

I could use an extra polo or 2 for the Spring.

mez do you want me to sign you up for a eastbay catalog? its quick and simple, you can even call and ask them to.

Anybody has the SKU # for the Air Tech Challenge (Andre Agassi's) in the white/yellow/green colorway.
*********** By SKU I mean the number under the BARCODE, NOT the PRODUCT NUMBER !!! *************

Thanks in advance

mez do you want me to sign you up for a eastbay catalog? its quick and simple, you can even call and ask them to.

I get catalogs all the time, but i stay throwing them out after a quick look through em' (this sale actually hit 2 days after I throw out the last one
laugh.gif
)

So if anyone has a saved pic/scan of the lacoste section, I'd appreciate it. ;lol

Damn it - Bron V Dunkmans excluded....
27y6a9i.jpg

These are tempting for $77 but I think I might wait till these drop a little lower.....
2u73sxw.jpg

Kobe Trainers are also 49.99 after discount.

Back
Top Bottom