for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket

Originally Posted by billbraskyisme

this jacket is the most reflective I have seen check it with and without flash:
d36168222413fe24437c849b8795432ddbb9608f_r.jpg

c79167262f1df52848ca361498e66d95876de770_r.jpg

Nike also has a hat which I got but didn't want to de-anonymize, can't have my co-workers knowing that I dress like a traffic cop on my free-time
haha, so u dont use the clothes to run at night in?

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

I think it's dope.

Price tag is a bit OC though. I wasn't aware 3M was that expensive of a material.
3M is not an expensive material, in fact it's not a material at all. 3M is the name of the company that manufactures Scotchlite which people incorrectly call 3M
alright alright alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, u gon learn today

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Really like the jacket, but dang $350 is just
sick.gif
.  Is there lining or is just like a 3M windbreaker?...

yeah, is this a jacket or just a windbreaker? if its just a windbreaker then it definitely not worth it.

billbraskyisme - IS THE JACKET REVERSIBLE OR IS THAT 2 DIFFERENT STYLES? I COPPED THE HAT AND WAITING TO GET PAID TO COP THE JACKET.

Generaiya would like to thank OP.

Generaiya was at the Seoul Employee Store today shopping around and saw this jacket on the racks for ~$200 USD and could not pass it up. For those that have been asking, they fit true to size. Generaiya wears a size L for the Wool Tech Destroyer and bought a Size L for the Vapor Jacket.

Generaiya can't wait to go biking in NYC with this jacket. Dope.

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya was at the Seoul Employee Store today shopping around and saw this jacket on the racks for ~$200 USD and could not pass it up. For those that have been asking, they fit true to size. Generaiya wears a size L for the Wool Tech Destroyer and bought a Size L for the Vapor Jacket.

i cant believe generaiya didnt say that generaiya asked for a large and when generaiya was given the jacket that generaiya wanted by the employee that  generaiyatalked to. the employee that generaiyatalked to and asked the vapor jacket in size large which is generaiya's size gave to it generaiya the vapor jacketfit true to size when generaiya tried it on, it was a good fit to generaiya 

I think the reverse side looks better. I dunno if maybe Bill's outfit with the reverse just set it off more but I like it better. So fresh!

^one day you might just reach 300
haha, is it that obvious, i had no idea it was hard, like ive been a member for a minute but i just check the site out for release dates and thats it, but now im actually trying to get the post quota and its actually difficult, like i give u mad props for your count because this commenting stuff is not really as easy as i thought it would be

lmaooooooo Generaiya cant be serious, and this jacket is only cool when someone takes a picture of you with the flash on, other than that its just a gray jacket

i cant believe generaiya didnt say that generaiya asked for a large and when generaiya was given the jacket that generaiya wanted by the employee that  generaiyatalked to. the employee that generaiyatalked to and asked the vapor jacket in size large which is generaiya's size gave to it generaiya the vapor jacketfit true to size when generaiya tried it on, it was a good fit to generaiya 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They are $210 on Swoosh...its a shame I lost my Swoosh account or I'd be all over this jacket.

Oh, and another thing, Scotchlite is 3M.

I can dig the jacket wouldnt wear it enough though..I i came across a discount 25-30% off I would probably change my mind and buy but 300-350 is just too much for 3m material which is not that expensive to produce and is very fragile.

Originally Posted by jca998

They are $210 on Swoosh...its a shame I lost my Swoosh account or I'd be all over this jacket.

Oh, and another thing, 3M also shines with sunlight not just flash.

i have seen scotchlite shine with sunlight but not 3M

^

Trust me...my Lebron 7 112s are super bright in the sunlight, blindingly bright

Originally Posted by sc2413

lol cool jacket bro......NOT!!!! rather spend $300 on some jays

Don't know why but this reply got me mad or just dumbfounded, not sure which to pick.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jca998

Oh, and another thing, Scotchlite is 3M.

nerd.gif
Anyone please?

Back
Top Bottom