For All Of You Jonny Flynn Dudes Out There

All of my Jonnt Flynn Fans:

Jonny Flynn, Circa 2006 (Frim True Hoop) - http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-41-137/Jonny-Flynn--Circa-2006.html

Here are the actual articles referenced in the TrueHOop Blog ( Reporter Nate Beutel composed an outstanding three-part series on Flynn for the Niagara Gazette inDecember 2006, just before the start of Flynn's senior season of high school ball. We caught up with Beutel this week and asked him to introduce theseries.)

Part 1 - http://www.niagara-gazette.com/sports/gnnsports_story_346221349.html

Part 2 - http://www.niagara-gazette.com/sports/local_story_347225206.html

Part 3 - http://www.niagara-gazette.com/sports/gnnsports_story_348233545.html?keyword=topstory

He could have easily ended up like Paul Harris, selling crack and being a teen father among other things. Guess having a father figure/strong male influencesreally does make a difference.

The articles weren't that good, just ok IMO.

I'm glad the coach let him play varsity as a freshman. What the hell is a modified team though?

as much as I hate 'cuse, I hope the Warriors make a smart move and take this kid.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

as much as I hate 'cuse, I hope the Warriors make a smart move and take this kid.
traitor. you're dead to me. change that avy

Yeah manamazing is right, probably because alll the roster spots will be by the likes of tyler, tywon, ellington, danny green, ed davis, quinton thomas, frasoretc.

Flynn is the man, dude was always friendly on campus and he was hitting up the finest broads. Some nice Jewish NJ girls with fattys.

^
no, it has more to do with how many good, fairly young point guards are in the league currently.

Doitall,

dont be mad that youre One Shining Moment was beating UCONN

Originally Posted by dreClark

If Mo Williams can be an All-Star, Jonny Flynn can be an All Star
Do you remember how Mo Williams got selected as an All-Star?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by manamazing55

^
no, it has more to do with how many good, fairly young point guards are in the league currently.

Doitall,

Let's not forget how all-stars are picked: By the fans.

Flynn has the personality and game that the fans will eat up.

I only seen him play a couple times, but when I did see him he was doing whatever the hell he wanted out there.
How tall is he?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

^

Doitall,

Let's not forget how all-stars are picked: By the fans.

Flynn has the personality and game that the fans will eat up.

I got him making a All-star team one day but as a Starter? hell naw...and the fans only pick the starters.

^

Doitall,

im not mad just saying whats stopping flynn from being an all star? he obviously is a talent. hes a marketable player who has skills to be a solid solid playerin this league.

I remember reading this article when they delivered the paper to my school
laugh.gif

Jonny has always been a class act, extremely humble, smilng all the time, asking everyone from 6 to 86 how they're doing and how their day's going, anda damn good ball player since I met him the summer he was going into h.s. I'll always support dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by early90s

I only seen him play a couple times, but when I did see him he was doing whatever the hell he wanted out there.
How tall is he?

5'11"

manamazing is nearing troll status in S and T. Ever since UNC won, you've been talking out your *@%.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by dreClark

If Mo Williams can be an All-Star, Jonny Flynn can be an All Star

If Mo Williams can be an all-star, I can be an all-star.

roll.gif
if Mo makes an all star team, darko is gonna be first team NBA.

Funny someone emailed me these same articles today because they knew I was a JF fan. And they happened to send me this NT link. I guess they didn't know who the OP was.

Back
Top Bottom