For Kobe Stans: What If LeBron Was Kobe's Teammate???

If LeBron somehow would have went to the Lakers, would you Kobe stans root for the Lakers to lose just to prevent LeBron from getting a ring? Even at the expense of Kobe getting that elusive #6?
This might seem like a troll post, but I'm dead serious. I thought of this, and I really do honestly want to know the answer.

If LeBron somehow would have went to the Lakers, would you Kobe stans root for the Lakers to lose just to prevent LeBron from getting a ring? Even at the expense of Kobe getting that elusive #6?
This might seem like a troll post, but I'm dead serious. I thought of this, and I really do honestly want to know the answer.

xyrJQ.jpg

Would you still be rooting for the Heat if Lebron was a Laker?

Would you still rooting for LeBron?

I'd still root for Lebron because Kobe's day are numbered. I want the Lakers to win, simple as that.

Lebron will never pass Kobe in terms of career greatness or legacy.

I'd still root for Lebron because Kobe's day are numbered. I want the Lakers to win, simple as that.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

celebrity-feet-lebron-james-nike-toki-1.jpg

Even Lebron is stone facing you

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

celebrity-feet-lebron-james-nike-toki-1.jpg

Even Lebron is stone facing you

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

This man speaks the truth! Just lock this thread after this post. Nothing more needs to be said.

This man speaks the truth! Just lock this thread after this post. Nothing more needs to be said.

i think the word "stan" should be censored out on niketalk. One of the dumbest slang terms ever created...

so op are you a lebron "stan" then?

i think the word "stan" should be censored out on niketalk. One of the dumbest slang terms ever created...

so op are you a lebron "stan" then?

Keep dreaming and customizing the criteria as to what makes a career and legacy great for a basketball player, Kobe stanboy.

He might not pass him in the same way he might not get to pass Bill Wennington and Randy Brown, or the same way Kobe won't pass Robert Horry.

LeBron has at least two seasons that are greater than any season Kobe's ever had. Probably three, with the possibility of more to come.

LeBron has a legit shot at becoming the GOAT SF. Kobe has 0 chance of becoming GOAT SG.

Keep dreaming and customizing the criteria as to what makes a career and legacy great for a basketball player, Kobe stanboy.

He might not pass him in the same way he might not get to pass Bill Wennington and Randy Brown, or the same way Kobe won't pass Robert Horry.

LeBron has at least two seasons that are greater than any season Kobe's ever had. Probably three, with the possibility of more to come.

LeBron has a legit shot at becoming the GOAT SF. Kobe has 0 chance of becoming GOAT SG.

If Kobe and LeBron were teammates, whatever the situation (LeBron never leaves Cleveland, Kobe joins him... or LeBron joins the Lakers... or they both bolt to another team like the Heat), Kobe stans wouldn't hate LeBron, and they would want him to succeed. And a small part of them would become LeBron fans.

How is this not obvious?
NobleKane:
i think the word "stan" should be censored out on niketalk.
I don't. There are DEFINITELY stans, those who are unreasonable about their fandom. I think it's misused a lot,, but part of that is intentional, trying to get at people.

If Kobe and LeBron were teammates, whatever the situation (LeBron never leaves Cleveland, Kobe joins him... or LeBron joins the Lakers... or they both bolt to another team like the Heat), Kobe stans wouldn't hate LeBron, and they would want him to succeed. And a small part of them would become LeBron fans.

How is this not obvious?
NobleKane:
i think the word "stan" should be censored out on niketalk.
I don't. There are DEFINITELY stans, those who are unreasonable about their fandom. I think it's misused a lot,, but part of that is intentional, trying to get at people.

Lakers fans embraced Ron Artest, and they'd do the same with Lebron. Lakers fans want to see their team WIN. If you'd purposely hope that your team loses because Lebron is on the roster, you'd be a fool.

Lakers fans embraced Ron Artest, and they'd do the same with Lebron. Lakers fans want to see their team WIN. If you'd purposely hope that your team loses because Lebron is on the roster, you'd be a fool.

Xtralebronfan:
blah, blah, blah... I must continue my ever loyal defense of LeBron... must MAKE these dolts realize LeBron's supreme greatness... MUST CONTINUE RECRUITING FOR THE LEBRON UPRISING... and definitely have to continue making it seeem like the rings of Horry and Wennington are the same as the rings of Kobe and Jordan and Magic... since LeBron doesn't have any...

Xtralebronfan:
blah, blah, blah... I must continue my ever loyal defense of LeBron... must MAKE these dolts realize LeBron's supreme greatness... MUST CONTINUE RECRUITING FOR THE LEBRON UPRISING... and definitely have to continue making it seeem like the rings of Horry and Wennington are the same as the rings of Kobe and Jordan and Magic... since LeBron doesn't have any...

laugh.gif

He's had a couple seasons more impressive than Kobe ever had,There's a pretty damn huge chance that he'll finish as the top scorer in history barring injury at his current pace,more triple doubles and he'll be in the top 10 of multiple categories like rebounding. He'll be considered the greatest at his position. Add the fact that winning at least 1 ring will enhance his legacy even more and I don't see how he won't be up there in the discussion of G.O.A.Ts. Kobes already there but I think LeBron has a huge chance of exceeding his individual "greatness".

laugh.gif

He's had a couple seasons more impressive than Kobe ever had,There's a pretty damn huge chance that he'll finish as the top scorer in history barring injury at his current pace,more triple doubles and he'll be in the top 10 of multiple categories like rebounding. He'll be considered the greatest at his position. Add the fact that winning at least 1 ring will enhance his legacy even more and I don't see how he won't be up there in the discussion of G.O.A.Ts. Kobes already there but I think LeBron has a huge chance of exceeding his individual "greatness".

23sKobestanwhotrieshardtomakeitlooklikehe'sreallyaLakersfanfirstanddoesn'tcareforKobeinparticularyetdefendshispreciousKobewheneversomeonedoesn'tslurpKobehardenough wrote:
Xtralebronfan:

I must disregard any discussion about stats and individual player analysis, and constantly make it look like team accomplishments matter more, just because Kobe's team happened to win more. Even though LeBron led two teams to the best record in the league with supporting casts who go on 25 losing streaks without him, and who were inferior to Kobe's 04-05 one when he couldn't even make the playoffs. Also, make some lame comment when someone mentions how players like Dennis Johnson don't rank higher than Barkley and Malone, even though Dennis Johnson won a ring as the man with the Sonics in 79 + more with the Celtics.

23sKobestanwhotrieshardtomakeitlooklikehe'sreallyaLakersfanfirstanddoesn'tcareforKobeinparticularyetdefendshispreciousKobewheneversomeonedoesn'tslurpKobehardenough wrote:
Xtralebronfan:

I must disregard any discussion about stats and individual player analysis, and constantly make it look like team accomplishments matter more, just because Kobe's team happened to win more. Even though LeBron led two teams to the best record in the league with supporting casts who go on 25 losing streaks without him, and who were inferior to Kobe's 04-05 one when he couldn't even make the playoffs. Also, make some lame comment when someone mentions how players like Dennis Johnson don't rank higher than Barkley and Malone, even though Dennis Johnson won a ring as the man with the Sonics in 79 + more with the Celtics.

Back
Top Bottom