For my 20 year old and 21 year old NTer's...you ever feel like life is moving a little too fast now?

jus wait till ur 24... and have made no appreciable changes from the time u were 21...
sick.gif

jus wait till ur 24... and have made no appreciable changes from the time u were 21...
sick.gif

Dont take getting old too serious.. until you have children you can still enjoy a lot as long as you dont let life get too mundane. Pretty much if you are a boring person life after college is when you will really figure it out

Dont take getting old too serious.. until you have children you can still enjoy a lot as long as you dont let life get too mundane. Pretty much if you are a boring person life after college is when you will really figure it out

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

sick.gif
got dayum
eek.gif

jewseejay just dropped a cold dose of reality.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

sick.gif
got dayum
eek.gif

jewseejay just dropped a cold dose of reality.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by CJ616

Turning 21 in June.  I do feel like life is moving fast, but it doesn't really bother me that much.  I'm ready to get done with school, and find out what real life is about.

As long as you keep a steady pace with your studies, and do what you're supposed to be doing, you'll feel like you're right on time... If you start slacking and falling behind the least bit, that's when you feel time creaping up on dat mass.
Yea, I know a few people who are older than me, who are at that graduation point and have no clue about what they're going to do with themselves.  They slacked off, and waited til their senior year to take school seriously, and now they're scared of what the future holds.  They call it "Graduation Anxiety".

Turning 21 in June.  I do feel like life is moving fast, but it doesn't really bother me that much.  I'm ready to get done with school, and find out what real life is about.

As long as you keep a steady pace with your studies, and do what you're supposed to be doing, you'll feel like you're right on time... If you start slacking and falling behind the least bit, that's when you feel time creaping up on dat mass.
Yea, I know a few people who are older than me, who are at that graduation point and have no clue about what they're going to do with themselves.  They slacked off, and waited til their senior year to take school seriously, and now they're scared of what the future holds.  They call it "Graduation Anxiety".

I felt time go by faster when I graduated high school but the times are definitely going by faster and faster

I felt time go by faster when I graduated high school but the times are definitely going by faster and faster

Pretty much.

Pretty much.

It only moves faster from there....

Personally, always said that Summer breaks slowed down life before you turn 21.

Sure, school is a priority (to some) but everyone looks forward to that summer break where things just slow down.  Once real life hits, there is no such thing as summer break
frown.gif
, sure you get a 2-4 week vacation (which a lot of people split throughout the year), but it's not the same.

You stop looking forward to summer, and focus your attention on Payday (whether weekly, biweekly or monthly). 

Simpler times
frown.gif

Sure, school is a priority (to some) but everyone looks forward to that summer break where things just slow down.  Once real life hits, there is no such thing as summer break
frown.gif
, sure you get a 2-4 week vacation (which a lot of people split throughout the year), but it's not the same.

You stop looking forward to summer, and focus your attention on Payday (whether weekly, biweekly or monthly). 

Simpler times
frown.gif

I'm 21 I got my bachelor's degree in Operations Management in December. I've taken a break to figure out my next step in life. I don't want to have the feeling later on that I wasted away my youth.

I'm 21 I got my bachelor's degree in Operations Management in December. I've taken a break to figure out my next step in life. I don't want to have the feeling later on that I wasted away my youth.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

frown.gif

Simpler times
frown.gif
I wish America were like other countries in Europe that still get at least 6weeks holiday by law. We work to much for too little in this  country.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

frown.gif

Simpler times
frown.gif
I wish America were like other countries in Europe that still get at least 6weeks holiday by law. We work to much for too little in this  country.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

the worst is when you go to nbadraft.net and you see the top 5 projected picks are younger than you 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif