For my chronic smokers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mind smoking backwoods if it's with a group, but I never f-ck with those by myself :lol:

Right now I'm using Raws and theyre cool but would one of those glass pipes be better? And how are those mini vaporizers?

Not a fan of bowls anymore. Too harsh, plus they're tough on a windy day. Nice if u only want/need a few hits tho.

is there a difference in experience between vaping oil vs flower?

Oils/wax just provide a different high. I've had a g-pen for a while now and it's nice but nothing replaces a flower high. I used to vape with a pax too and that was cool. Also got old and I reverted back to good old smoking.

Do you see anything wrong with smoking by yourself? I enjoy smoking with my boys whenever im with then but im my own person and there are times im alone and want to get high. If im alone at home, on campus after playing ball/working out, gotta take the bus/subway somewhere, etc, I'll usually roll a small joint for myself and carry on. My boys think its messed up that I smoke alone sometimes. Personally, I'm 24 and dont feel the need to go out of my way to chief with others whenever I wanna smoke.

Btw, my boys smoke even more than me but I maybe they're just insecure of doing things alone? What do my niketalk brethern think?

not that srs about smokin solo.... you friends prbly just wont smoke solo because they are doing it as a group activity & you may be a true smoker who smokes regardless (like i am)

I dont mind smoking backwoods if it's with a group, but I never f-ck with those by myself :lol:

Right now I'm using Raws and theyre cool but would one of those glass pipes be better? And how are those mini vaporizers?

raw >>>>>>>

1 1/4 hemp paper or king sz with a hand rolled filter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

or a raw cone for rolling rookies

Last edited:
raw >>>>>>>

:smokin I been telling dudes Raws are the truth but everyone wants to roll up in a backwood.

Might have to cop a glass pipe for solo days where I need a hit or two. Worth 5 bucks or na?

raw >>>>>>>

:smokin I been telling dudes Raws are the truth but everyone wants to roll up in a backwood.

Might have to cop a glass pipe for solo days where I need a hit or two. Worth 5 bucks or na?

finally got my local bro @AntBanks81 to cop a pack of raw cones over mini swishers ...blitzed like never before :pimp:

Last edited:
:Might have to cop a glass pipe for solo days where I need a hit or two. Worth 5 bucks or na?
Get a nice glass piece 20+ I prefer Sherlock designs allow the smoke to cool and resin doesn't flow to the mouth piece. Use bee line improves the flavor x100. If it's harsh then the herb wasn't properly flushed, grown and/or cured.

Last edited:
Burn solo and with the homies. I chief daily wether I just wanna vibe and relax alone or when I'm with my boys burnin forests. There's not a problem with burning and doin your thing :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a nice glass piece 20+ I prefer Sherlock designs allow the smoke to cool and resin doesn't flow to the mouth piece. Use bee line improves the flavor x100. If it's harsh then the herb wasn't properly flushed, grown and/or cured.

I might sound ignorant but whats bee line?

I rock with RAW for both paper (sometimes organic) and tips

Was a heavy blunt smoker until I switched to paper and realized how much taste I've left out (high grade of course not even KB ever)

Plus I burn way too often to be messing with blunts. Waking up in the morning with throat clogged up. Nah

Now I can burn 7 Js a day if I wanted to and still no sore trachea

I think the issue with papers burning too quick is not using a grinder. If you pack the ground flowers tight and pearl it so it doesn't run you should have no issues

Spot on. When I used to do blunts ( as with many homies who still do), I tend to break it up by hands and did the same thing with paper, found it burning too fast. Grinding it def helps the roll tighter and much easier.

A king size raw, if rolled right and tight, could go ALMOST as long as a swisher or dutchie. We did this in a rotation once, same amount of flowers used.

I think the issue with papers burning too quick is not using a grinder. If you pack the ground flowers tight and pearl it so it doesn't run you should have no issues

Spot on. When I used to do blunts ( as with many homies who still do), I tend to break it up by hands and did the same thing with paper, found it burning too fast. Grinding it def helps the roll tighter and much easier.

A king size raw, if rolled right and tight, could go ALMOST as long as a swisher or dutchie. We did this in a rotation once, same amount of flowers used.

ive rolled king sz raw's that light up a 5 person session w/ 2 tappin out

backwood shawdy. just lol @ people thinking you use the whole backwood leaf you can make 2 j's out of a single backwood.

I'm going to have to give this bee line a shot. I'm an old, simple smoker, jays, bowls, and when I'm feeling frisky I break out my illadelph. Not up on all the new crazy devices out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom