For the guys that have approached a woman in public I have a question

I usually just kept it movin. I don't have time to fake being friends with a girl who already has a bf.

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by KingJay718

This right here. 

naw fams... That's just girls... More times than not, that stuff is a cop out. especially if they're out and about... I do it alot... I swear 100% of the girls I approach say this. Besides... Girls think they are in relationships alllllll the time when the guy is clueless. They have sex about once every two weeks, so they, in their mind, don't think its a lie.

laugh.gif
 theres probably a good reason for that.

mad.gif
mad.gif

i set myself up for that one, fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

what about advice for the shy guys outthere that can't approach?

man, once you get over the 1ST GIRL you approach, its easy. you just gotta do it ONE time and the many times after that you good.

good advice here.

you also have to be able to not take "NO's" personally....

doesnt matter if you're a bad shooter... the more you take, the more chances you can be splashin' from deep.

what you CAN take from NOs is how you can adjust your approach.

anytime there's a yes or no, i analyze and see where i messed up, did good, triggered certain responses, etc...

takes time, fambs... i'm still a young'n in the game.

i wanna learn though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by KingJay718

This right here. 

naw fams... That's just girls... More times than not, that stuff is a cop out. especially if they're out and about... I do it alot... I swear 100% of the girls I approach say this. Besides... Girls think they are in relationships alllllll the time when the guy is clueless. They have sex about once every two weeks, so they, in their mind, don't think its a lie.

laugh.gif
 theres probably a good reason for that.

mad.gif
mad.gif

i set myself up for that one, fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

what about advice for the shy guys outthere that can't approach?

man, once you get over the 1ST GIRL you approach, its easy. you just gotta do it ONE time and the many times after that you good.

good advice here.

you also have to be able to not take "NO's" personally....

doesnt matter if you're a bad shooter... the more you take, the more chances you can be splashin' from deep.

what you CAN take from NOs is how you can adjust your approach.

anytime there's a yes or no, i analyze and see where i messed up, did good, triggered certain responses, etc...

takes time, fambs... i'm still a young'n in the game.

i wanna learn though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Depending on the circumstances (club,resturant,store,w/ her girls etc...) i normally jus walk up n hand em my phone (alredy set to new contact) and tell her put her number in there.. I go order a drink come bak n gt phone n keep it movn.... Real talk it works

Depending on the circumstances (club,resturant,store,w/ her girls etc...) i normally jus walk up n hand em my phone (alredy set to new contact) and tell her put her number in there.. I go order a drink come bak n gt phone n keep it movn.... Real talk it works

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by jman219

when they say that they have a boyfriend I hit them with... "I like pizza"... they look all puzzled and ask what, then you say " oh i thought we were talking about stuff that doesnt matter"

That's so unique and clever! Did you come up with it yourself?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by oidreez

what's the point of getting the number if she says she has a bf?

some of them be lying

well even if she's lying doesn't that tell you she's not feeling you?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word

If she has a bf or isnt feeling you no point in wasting your time with her. Plenty of other women out there

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by jman219

when they say that they have a boyfriend I hit them with... "I like pizza"... they look all puzzled and ask what, then you say " oh i thought we were talking about stuff that doesnt matter"

That's so unique and clever! Did you come up with it yourself?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by oidreez

what's the point of getting the number if she says she has a bf?

some of them be lying

well even if she's lying doesn't that tell you she's not feeling you?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word

If she has a bf or isnt feeling you no point in wasting your time with her. Plenty of other women out there

Originally Posted by jones23me

Swag on a hundred thousand trillion
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jones23me

Swag on a hundred thousand trillion
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Furrell

30t6p3b.gif
at this thread.

She says she has a BF. Whether you believe her or not, keep it moving.

The lack of respect that men have for each other grows by the day.

I agree, I for one would just walk away after that.......it's just a question I had in mind.

I respect a females faithfulness because I put myself in the shoes if I had a woman, I wouldn't want her taking random numbers from thirsty cats.

Originally Posted by Furrell

30t6p3b.gif
at this thread.

She says she has a BF. Whether you believe her or not, keep it moving.

The lack of respect that men have for each other grows by the day.

I agree, I for one would just walk away after that.......it's just a question I had in mind.

I respect a females faithfulness because I put myself in the shoes if I had a woman, I wouldn't want her taking random numbers from thirsty cats.

i've bagged girls that fronted they had a BF before....its all about leaving that impression though, once u do that you can sneak up da panties

eventually...remember with da days of text/IM its easy to run game.

i've bagged girls that fronted they had a BF before....its all about leaving that impression though, once u do that you can sneak up da panties

eventually...remember with da days of text/IM its easy to run game.

Just move on. It shouldn't happen that often anyway. If it happens to you all the time, your game needs work.

Just move on. It shouldn't happen that often anyway. If it happens to you all the time, your game needs work.

i ask for his number too so "i can ask him how he pulled a beautiful woman like her"

i ask for his number too so "i can ask him how he pulled a beautiful woman like her"

Back
Top Bottom