For those that always eat out for lunch

How do you manage? Not financially, but i've been eating out for lunch everyday for the past who knows what... and i dont even know what to eat anymore. Eating the same thing every week, maybe even multiple times a week. Is this life?

Learning to cook or finding a woman who can is key......

But if you can't/don't.....places like Wegman's are your friend with a lot of fresh made to order food options.

That eating out life is rough on the frame and the wallet though.

If you're ballin then I don't see anything wrong with eating out if you watch what you're eating

but dang I'm a broke scholar rih now =_____=

I eat fast food just about everyday for lunch. Mcdonalds, Sonic's, Dairy Queen, Popeyes, etc. Subway is as about the healthiest it gets.

i eat out everyday, but i never ask their names.

lol nah i dont do fast food tho. so I go to restaurants for lunch. and always get the light stuff, for my diet and such. when i'm in a rush, I'll get some turkey and green beans from boston market. i do plan to start cooking on sunday for the week though. my girl suggested that, it'll make it easier to cut the carbs and sodium out of my meals. so that's gonna be the new plan soon.

man i eat out every single day :smh:

part of the reason i do though is to get the hell out of my building. i'd be damn if i hang around the job when i aint gettin paid

**** i eat out almost everday....puts a big hole in your pockets tho...I have no money today and its lunch time...im starvig

Last edited:
i used to eat out all the time, but yeah it hurt ya pockets and i can spend that lil bit of dough on plenty other things. i try not to eat out for dinner either, cook and eat leftovers then on the wknds i might splurge a lil bit on some chinese food, pizza, etc

I get lunch from the cafeteria at work (run by Sodexo, a Magic Johnson Enterprise company) . . . thank god it's a variety they serve from salads to wraps, pizza, fajitas, burgers, sometimes sushi, every day or week there's a theme. sometimes a local chef will come in to cook a prepare meals to promote the restaurant . . .

i remember spending 5 bucks a day at pollo loco. it was around 6-7 but i found a loop hole where you do a survey and get a dollar off. it was pretty healthy as well. only got 1 leg of chicken and the rest was switched up with burritos and veggies. i would say cooking at home would probably be better though

Back
Top Bottom