For those that like the 2K9, if you pay anywhere near retail, commit that....

Originally Posted by CSDsofaKing

I was lucky to get these at retail. Well worth it in my humbling opinion....

Give this man some attention. Second consecutive post i have seen him post this picture. We know they are ugly.

Originally Posted by cutepoison

100? u sure those are legit? it never happen before the price drop so fast ~
yeah idk man that seems pretty sketchy. i've had a dude try bring a price down on silver foams to $120 but $100 for a $190 pair of jordans iseh...a little bit questionable. maybe he realized like the rest of us that its only worth a bill...if that haha.

No disrespect to the OP, but that is a fishy story. Thats guaranteed profit. If you cannot post on here yet, eBay, heck Craig's list. When someone offersyou a near $200 product for $100, you gotta get your hustle on.

I would have bought them just to exchange them for something I wanted if I could find a place that would let me .

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by RYZA272

wow are they that bad. and $100 thats pretty cheap. i would have taken them even though i dont like them.

why buy something u dont like
indifferent.gif

Just to have... SneakerHeads have to have every shoe just to say we have them I would ha e copped for $100

The ones you saw were FAKES...Real 2k9s have a lot alot of detail and look far from cheap...No one in their right mind would sell them for $100 yet.

Originally Posted by bull3t

The ones you saw were FAKES...Real 2k9s have a lot alot of detail and look far from cheap...No one in their right mind would sell them for $100 yet.

I saw em today and my shop owner was trying to get em out the door anyway possible. He said 140 flat no tax and I still passed. Doesn't seem like muchmoney could even be made on em. Some pics and videos make em almost look nice but they did feel kinda cheap. They just didn't feel good in my hands andwere not worth retail. They do feel cheap. 100 is pretty low though, someones losing money.

I have a question for those who have seen them in person already. My man said he can hook me up on Friday for $140. I just wanted to know is it even worth it?I hear some people say that they look/feel cheap and others said the materials are pretty good. So what's the real deal NT?

Originally Posted by JBug88

I was lucky to get these at retail. Well worth it in my humbling opinion....

seriously dude. I've been in 4 JB threads today and you've posted these dame shoes in all of them.
they ain't THAT hot. they are brown and pink for chist sakes...
laugh.gif

smh.gif

stop.
"lucky" to get them for retail?
if by lucky you mean "paid waaaay to much" then sure..

-J-

it's a women's shoe and they are $79.99 on pys right now...
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/new2/nike_wmns_air_jordan_8_lo_cin_pink.htmhttp://www.pickyourshoes.com/new2/nike_wmns_air_jordan_8_lo_cin_pink.htmhttp://www.pickyourshoes...._jordan_8_lo_cin_pink.htm

i feel u these are the ugliest 8s ever!these 8s make the 2009s look great!

well the 2009's look dope to me but they are 2009's and not 'part of jordans' in my mind. i mean honestly they are better quality and betterdesign than the half the J's in the 1-23 if you are really honest about it. that sole alone is harddddd

Originally Posted by typecast3

well the 2009's look dope to me but they are 2009's and not 'part of jordans' in my mind. i mean honestly they are better quality and better design than the half the J's in the 1-23 if you are really honest about it. that sole alone is harddddd

co-sign these are probably the best made jordan besides the 23.the materials are far from cheap and they feel great on ur feet

Originally Posted by JBug88

seriously dude. I've been in 4 JB threads today and you've posted these dame shoes in all of them.
they ain't THAT hot. they are brown and pink for chist sakes...
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

But I wouldn't pay any higher then $75-80 for the '2009s'.

dog simple economics, u no doubt had an easy profit on your hands.

i woulda copped either for f/s or f/t.

Please, don't get it twisted, the spot was legit, therefore the sneakers were.

a) their store looked to be dead. They were probably starving for a sale.

b) I'm not about to get stuck with a pair of shoes that I can't move. Absolutely NO ONE is checking for them.

Back
Top Bottom