For those who listened, opinions on Fat Trel?

Originally Posted by FOOLIO

oochie voice. CHOOSE HER.
fat trel represents dc more than wale, in terms of relating to ppl, and flat reppin the dmv. trel has fans all over, i even put alot of my homies in switzerland on to him and they were rockin wit it. 

alot of people who listen to wale dont even kno hes from the dmv, he's nice but he didnt really put dc on the map imo

I mess with Trel and Wale....

Do a lot of people rock with Trel.... Yes...

Some more than Wale just because of the Gangsta image and what he represents...

but to say people dont know wale is from them DMV and he doesnt really put it on the map is foolish of you foolio...
indifferent.gif

He says it on damn near every song...

Bait is DC FLAT OUT... everything about it is DC...

Half of them songs on Eleven on Eleven got some type of Go Go sound to them....

how many times have you seen someone on MTV Jams with a skully on???

Originally Posted by FOOLIO

oochie voice. CHOOSE HER.
fat trel represents dc more than wale, in terms of relating to ppl, and flat reppin the dmv. trel has fans all over, i even put alot of my homies in switzerland on to him and they were rockin wit it. 

alot of people who listen to wale dont even kno hes from the dmv, he's nice but he didnt really put dc on the map imo

I mess with Trel and Wale....

Do a lot of people rock with Trel.... Yes...

Some more than Wale just because of the Gangsta image and what he represents...

but to say people dont know wale is from them DMV and he doesnt really put it on the map is foolish of you foolio...
indifferent.gif

He says it on damn near every song...

Bait is DC FLAT OUT... everything about it is DC...

Half of them songs on Eleven on Eleven got some type of Go Go sound to them....

how many times have you seen someone on MTV Jams with a skully on???

i benjammin YRDC lately that junt
pimp.gif

no secrets may be the best imo

dj munny ruined AF imo
30t6p3b.gif

tung in da butt all wild!
smokin.gif

i benjammin YRDC lately that junt
pimp.gif

no secrets may be the best imo

dj munny ruined AF imo
30t6p3b.gif

tung in da butt all wild!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

trel didn't get dropped he left..on his own..the "dropped" story is what HIS team is using for hype...why would i spend 10k on somebody then drop them 40 something days after? im all for "marketing" but not like that

Not that it was important but it was rumored to have been a disagreement between y'all and basshead prod right?On another note Trel would of been a good look for MMG.

Trel would have be a very good look with mmg. Honestly thats the only bad thing about the situation....No trel over mmg beats.

B
I'm not from the area I'm from Coatesville PA outside of Philly Just moved out here to go to school (HU) but umm I been rockin wit trel since No Secrets....Before he got "dropped" or "left" the label and Wale signed wit MMG I could of swore trel was gone get signed to MMG...Ross x Meek x Gunplay x Trel on a Lex beat!  Sad that it went down like that but its the industry.  April Foolz was sloppy but had some bangers but No Secrets still gets plenty of play!  Funny thing is I was talking wit my mans from Philly and we said he was the Beans of DC...I hope bul blow tho seems like the whole DC behind him and the SB movement!  

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

trel didn't get dropped he left..on his own..the "dropped" story is what HIS team is using for hype...why would i spend 10k on somebody then drop them 40 something days after? im all for "marketing" but not like that

Not that it was important but it was rumored to have been a disagreement between y'all and basshead prod right?On another note Trel would of been a good look for MMG.

Trel would have be a very good look with mmg. Honestly thats the only bad thing about the situation....No trel over mmg beats.

B
I'm not from the area I'm from Coatesville PA outside of Philly Just moved out here to go to school (HU) but umm I been rockin wit trel since No Secrets....Before he got "dropped" or "left" the label and Wale signed wit MMG I could of swore trel was gone get signed to MMG...Ross x Meek x Gunplay x Trel on a Lex beat!  Sad that it went down like that but its the industry.  April Foolz was sloppy but had some bangers but No Secrets still gets plenty of play!  Funny thing is I was talking wit my mans from Philly and we said he was the Beans of DC...I hope bul blow tho seems like the whole DC behind him and the SB movement!  

I first saw Everybody lookin in october last year when the vid came out cos my friend was a extra, and i thought the song was great, but kinda over looked it . Saw it again back in june and loved it , so my mans showed me Slutty Boyz and i was hooked ! a lil late, but better late then never ! what are yalls opinions about SB ?

I first saw Everybody lookin in october last year when the vid came out cos my friend was a extra, and i thought the song was great, but kinda over looked it . Saw it again back in june and loved it , so my mans showed me Slutty Boyz and i was hooked ! a lil late, but better late then never ! what are yalls opinions about SB ?

Back
Top Bottom