Forbes.com: The Most Miserable Sports Cities

Yeah I don't think Seattle should have topped that list... how was it not Cleveland baffles me, but most lists the majority won't agree on.

Yeah I don't think Seattle should have topped that list... how was it not Cleveland baffles me, but most lists the majority won't agree on.

Yea yall got something going on. It's good for the league so I support it. Would love to see Portland and Vancouver have the same impact.

Yea yall got something going on. It's good for the league so I support it. Would love to see Portland and Vancouver have the same impact.

laugh.gif
Glad Toronto didn't make the list, they should though.

laugh.gif
Glad Toronto didn't make the list, they should though.

Why does the statement about the "lousy hawks" fail to mention us beating the defending Superbowl champs in the playoffs??? Biased !%% article made it seem like we lucked in and then got steamrolled in the first game.

Plus as others mentioned, the lack of mentioning the Sounders and Storm and the support they get is ridiculous.

Why does the statement about the "lousy hawks" fail to mention us beating the defending Superbowl champs in the playoffs??? Biased !%% article made it seem like we lucked in and then got steamrolled in the first game.

Plus as others mentioned, the lack of mentioning the Sounders and Storm and the support they get is ridiculous.

Cleveland not #1 is a travesty....at least Seattle and Kansas City had an NFL Playoff team this year...

Cleveland not #1 is a travesty....at least Seattle and Kansas City had an NFL Playoff team this year...

Seattle is the most recent city to lose a major sports team, so that's why they get the nod. Throw in a 101 loss baseball team, and the best team out of the NFL's worst division in history (I don't care about the Saints win), and they deserve to be the most miserable. Anyone who even tries to claim the Storm can just exit this thread...that doesn't count.

Seattle is the most recent city to lose a major sports team, so that's why they get the nod. Throw in a 101 loss baseball team, and the best team out of the NFL's worst division in history (I don't care about the Saints win), and they deserve to be the most miserable. Anyone who even tries to claim the Storm can just exit this thread...that doesn't count.

It doesnt seem that miserable up here for Seattle sports teams regardless how much we suck right now overall

It doesnt seem that miserable up here for Seattle sports teams regardless how much we suck right now overall

The Diamondbacks beat the Yankees in the world series though. That should hold them down for at least half a century.

laugh.gif
@ counting Buffalo.

The Diamondbacks beat the Yankees in the world series though. That should hold them down for at least half a century.

laugh.gif
@ counting Buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom