FORBES MAGAZINE HIPHOP CASH KINGS LIST .. Jay & Diddy @ The top. 50 behind drake , wiz & nicki

Luda?! From what?!

indifferent.gif

Not a Pitbul fan by means, but dude found a niche and capitalized.

The clubs are jumping with his music. Excellent production skills, his "rapping" is garbage, but hey, how long did it take Didy to figure out he was a garbage rapper.

His music is good despite him. Hope that makes sense.

Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro...dale!

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Rozay
pimp.gif

How is dude getting props like he's top 15?
laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong.....6mil is 6mil.....but he's arguably been the hottest in the game this past year, started his own group, plus dropped 2 albums X 2 mixtapes and hasn't made more than 50 who hasn't dropped anything music wise.

I'm just keeping it 100.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I know this
-huge wiz fan

Just sayin'..who woulda thought? 
Aside from Wiz, TPain
grin.gif
, Pitbull
sick.gif
and Nicki Minaj
alien.gif
-I like the list

Real talk tho, does Pitbull release the exact same song with different names---cereal question
nerd.gif
pitbull RUNS da clubs/parties...da audacity of you to question that shows your lack of clubbin.
laugh.gif

Yea I don't really do those kinda clubs that play repetitive top 40 crappy music on repeat-underground grimey hip hop or electro/dubstep/drumnbass clubs ftw

on the real every song Pitbull has ever recorded is literally the same song

He dresses well tho, I wanna know who tailors his suits

Originally Posted by novaflight

peep the huge gap between 2 and 3 spot

This....
Luda is winning tho I real life was trying to figure out how the heck dude made all that money... I wish Chris the best with the acting thing tho... If dude made all that money off of just Fast 5 who needs rap anymore...
pimp.gif

Why are dudes in here questioning Luda's bank?
Rappin aint his only source of income. The dude is a lot more business savvy than people give him credit for.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Rozay
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong.....6mil is 6mil.....but he's arguably been the hottest in the game this past year, started his own group, plus dropped 2 albums X 2 mixtapes and hasn't made more than 50 who hasn't dropped anything music wise.

I'm just keeping it 100.

My opinion.....
50CENT- deserves a bye year because he did what Diddy and Jay-Z did within 4 yrs the only problem is that he don't have a successful clothing line like the two.
Rick Ross-lets see how much he'll earn from that wingstop & MMG next year.

Drake- i seriously think that he'll out earn weezy within the next 2 yrs- i mean come on he's Jewish with no tats(good for business)

Lil Wayne & Birdman -Tie, Birdman is the boss of Birdman JR, if true Birdman step your business game up!(Ya'll winning but ain't earning) 

Eminem- i honestly think EM made more(top selling rapper in a recession)

Wiz-deserves it, i never seen a rapper that can rap about getting high in every song so effortless
pimp.gif

Overall if the Hip-Hop Industry is a Billion dollar industry and the top rappers only earned a combined $271 Million i wonder what the execs make? 

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Why are dudes in here questioning Luda's bank?
Rappin aint his only source of income. The dude is a lot more business savvy than people give him credit for.

rap music doesn't pay $##$, Luda has a very successful liquor brand
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
-rappers don't make that much off album sales

Conjure is surprisingly good, way better than Henny imo
Ludacris-conjure.jpeg

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Rozay
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I'm just keeping it 100.
Just happy dude can afford 10 burger kings now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

word diddy in 2nd and 20% only coming from music jay z need to hop on that and really reach a bil
laugh.gif

im kinda surprised drake tied thought he would be higher

Yeah I don't know if I believe this list. I have a hard time believing Drake only made $11M off Thank Me Later, touring, the checks I assume he got cut for features, etc.
He's messin with Baby and Slim though...
Juvi...Turk...BG...Manny Fresh...

I wonder how much Ive contributed to Puffys number, If it's not Ciroc I prob dont mess with it vodka-wise...

whats this list based off?? I refuse to believe Pitbull made the same amount of money as 50 Cent. and that 50 only made 6 mill. I know his music career is pretty much dead, but what about all of his other ways of income like the movie deals and what not?? 

I couldve swore 50 made 8.2 million in like 2 days off the stock market....He bought like 30,000,000 shares of a company for like 1.2 million and the stock tripled making him 8.8 million or something like that.

Not surprised wiz is making that much. Dude stays on tour. And cmon yall see the type of greenery this dude is smoking
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom