Foreign asian males w/ white girl vol. swag @ a trillion

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Stop using the word SWAG!

SWAG.jpg

it was a subliminal racist message at us being oriental. i find the word swag offensive now ever since the term came to be 
laugh.gif

I don't think that pic is subliminal look in the corner...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Edit-Nevermind its on the shirt too.

Guess y'all don't see what I see Its rare to see a born in asia and few years deep in America, asian male bag a dime white girlSwag, because its rare. There'd be no swag if it was not so uncommon.Could only find a north americanized asian male w/ white girl vid. Which speaks to how rare it is

Guess y'all don't see what I see Its rare to see a born in asia and few years deep in America, asian male bag a dime white girlSwag, because its rare. There'd be no swag if it was not so uncommon.Could only find a north americanized asian male w/ white girl vid. Which speaks to how rare it is

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

just stop. 

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

just stop. 

Originally Posted by DarkxKnightx007

With the word foreign, I would expect it to be some fobby asian guy.
If you are talking about guys like the one in the commercial, they're asian american.
Correction, he's Canadian.

OP: Thanks. Much appreciated.

If you are talking about guys like the one in the commercial, they're asian american.

It's only fair.  The white men take all the Asian women.  Now it's time for us to get their women.

It's only fair.  The white men take all the Asian women.  Now it's time for us to get their women.

Back
Top Bottom