Forget Balloon Boy: Baby survives after falling under train (Video)

That mom is a stupid $@% bird
smh.gif
. How u gonna not bepaying attention like that? Good to hear the baby is okay.

Wow, that's nuts. Looks like the devil or a ghost pulled it. The timing is just crazy...I mean, right before the train arrives???

- people are STOOOOOOOOPID. and yes, mostly women.

- im not saying women dont have the ability to be smarter but we give them a pass to go through life being dumb as a bag of rocks where a guy cant get awaywith that. i mean that just common sense....TURN the stroller around so it doesnt roll. thing is she knew it would roll because she had to push it back
smh.gif
X1000000

When I saw that video my heart sank for the mom. I would have died in that moment. so glad the baby is alright.

And to all of you people saying women/the mom are stupid. All parents make mistakes, even tragic ones. When you become a parent you will know this. In the meantime, lets not act as if none of us have faults of our own. Show some sensitivity geez.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

When I saw that video my heart sank for the mom. I would have died in that moment. so glad the baby is alright.

And to all of you people saying women/the mom are stupid. All parents make mistakes, even tragic ones. When you become a parent you will know this. In the mean time, lets not act as if none of us have faults of our own. Show some sensitivity geez.
i feel you but she was facing the stroller when it first started rolling its not like she had her back to it.

thank God that baby lived tho that was a miracle it survived

eek.gif

Really a miracle that the baby survived. When i first saw the quick clip on the news earlier my heart froze. Good to hear that the baby only suffered a minorcut to the forehead

Can't imagine what the mother felt in those moments, then to see that the baby lived

Wow

And to all of you people saying women/the mom are stupid. All parents make mistakes, even tragic ones. When you become a parent you will know this. In the mean time, lets not act as if none of us have faults of our own. Show some sensitivity geez.
I'm a parent & I always pay attention to my child whenever I know its a dangerous spot.

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

i feel you but she was facing the stroller when it first started rolling its not like she had her back to it.

thank God that baby lived tho that was a miracle it survived
when a train is coming though... you're not looking at what's in front of you... you're looking at the arriving train

saw this on the news over here in Iraq, freaking crazy, talk about luck. any word on if the moms will be in trouble

Back
Top Bottom