"Forgotten" NBA Players of the 90's Appreciation Post

funny how no one mentions ron harper... dude was a beast, avg around 20 ppg and after he joined the bulls, his scoring dropped to 7 ppg..

funny how no one mentions ron harper... dude was a beast, avg around 20 ppg and after he joined the bulls, his scoring dropped to 7 ppg..

1387144.jpg

Michael "Jheri " Cage

michael_cage.jpg

this dude was at the top of the rebounding columns year in year out...more so late 80s with the Clips..

Michael "Jheri " Cage

michael_cage.jpg

this dude was at the top of the rebounding columns year in year out...more so late 80s with the Clips..

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by mjd77

81408992.jpg

The Dunking Dutchman?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm mad some of y'all are posting players from the 90's with several All-Star appearances.

No love for the unsung heroes of the Bulls?
-Luc Longley
-Toni Kukoc
-BJ Armstrong
-Horace Grant

-Robert Horry
-Terry Cummings (more 80's though)
-A.C. Green
-Danny Manning had a couple of amazing years before he fell off
-Wesley Person
-Hersey Hawkins
-Rex Chapman
-Calbert Cheaney
Just because they were an all star doesn't mean they weren't forgotten...when's the last time Rik Smits was brought up during an NBA broadcast?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by mjd77

81408992.jpg

The Dunking Dutchman?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm mad some of y'all are posting players from the 90's with several All-Star appearances.

No love for the unsung heroes of the Bulls?
-Luc Longley
-Toni Kukoc
-BJ Armstrong
-Horace Grant

-Robert Horry
-Terry Cummings (more 80's though)
-A.C. Green
-Danny Manning had a couple of amazing years before he fell off
-Wesley Person
-Hersey Hawkins
-Rex Chapman
-Calbert Cheaney
Just because they were an all star doesn't mean they weren't forgotten...when's the last time Rik Smits was brought up during an NBA broadcast?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Rik Smits...the Dunking Dutchman. Good to see that he's appreciated. Great mid range shot, ridiculously tall, great free throw shooter, hook shot, and nice D. He was solid.
Other than his buzzer beater against the Magic, the greatest Rik Smits moment is when he shaved his head with the rest of the team for the playoffs. Dude looked ridiculous and didn't care.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Rik Smits...the Dunking Dutchman. Good to see that he's appreciated. Great mid range shot, ridiculously tall, great free throw shooter, hook shot, and nice D. He was solid.
Other than his buzzer beater against the Magic, the greatest Rik Smits moment is when he shaved his head with the rest of the team for the playoffs. Dude looked ridiculous and didn't care.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Clyde the Glide
Yeah, NBA Champion, Top 50 player and Hall of Famer Clyde Drexler is definitely a "forgotten" player. Seriously, do you guys even read thread subjects before posting?

eyes.gif
Yeah, have you read the title? FORGOTTEN, not players who were good but didn't make it. How often does Clyde's name come up in S&T? Please let me know because I don't think the youngings on this board really know how Clyde rocked the 90's in Houston. Again, forgotten. Not underrated, not mediocre, not players that didn't succeed. Have YOU read the title of the thread?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by mugzbo

Clyde the Glide
Yeah, NBA Champion, Top 50 player and Hall of Famer Clyde Drexler is definitely a "forgotten" player. Seriously, do you guys even read thread subjects before posting?

eyes.gif
Yeah, have you read the title? FORGOTTEN, not players who were good but didn't make it. How often does Clyde's name come up in S&T? Please let me know because I don't think the youngings on this board really know how Clyde rocked the 90's in Houston. Again, forgotten. Not underrated, not mediocre, not players that didn't succeed. Have YOU read the title of the thread?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom