Former Falcon, current ESPN employee Jamal Anderson arrested for.....

Former Atlanta Falcons Star Jamal Anderson was arrested Saturday night on drug charges.

Anderson was booked into the Fulton County jail and charged with felony possession of cocaine and possession of marijuana. Both charges are felonies. An Atlanta police said Anderson and another man were arrested at the Peachtree Tavern in Buckhead. Police said both men were found with cocaine, while Anderson had a marijuana cigarette in his pocket.

The former running back was denied bond.

Link

Not even a s-curl kit could save him
smh.gif

We don't talk on the phone cuz it might stick
Gotta play for the 7 call it Mike Vick
Dirty birds @*@## we play wit dem falcons
Know some $%%@%# in the Decatur that pay for dem falcons.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

The former running back was denied bond.

How the %$@@ he denied bond on possession charges?
smh.gif

Outstanding warrants perhaps. No idea though.

Aint like dude be on the run, he's on TV & Radio everyday. even if he had warrants they aint really put any effort into scoopin him up

Jamal%20Anderson-532546.jpg

Being denied bond seems excessive though. Drug laws are all screwed up in this country. Madoff chillin in his apt living large though.

The %%$* is this man doing at Peachtree Tavern? %%$*, I'm 23 years old, and I'm too old to be seen in that place. Not to mention, dude had to be one ofthree black dudes in the place...
laugh.gif

Felony posession, no bond? That ain't wavy...

The %%$* is this man doing at Peachtree Tavern? %%$*, I'm 23 years old, and I'm too old to be seen in that place. Not to mention, dude had to be one of three black dudes in the place..

Oh man, I'm pretty sure a whole bunch of my co-workers were there last night. . .dude was on the hunt for that white girl, no pun intended.

Originally Posted by langfor5

The %%$* is this man doing at Peachtree Tavern? %%$*, I'm 23 years old, and I'm too old to be seen in that place. Not to mention, dude had to be one of three black dudes in the place..

Oh man, I'm pretty sure a whole bunch of my co-workers were there last night. . .dude was on the hunt for that white girl, no pun intended.

haha, mann this is crazyy...i used to love the dirty bird growing up and would have never guessed he snorts lol *waiting for someone to insert the cocaine is ahell of a drug gif*

Updated story...
smh.gif

An off-duty police officer witnessed former Atlanta Falcons running back Jamal Anderson sniffing cocaine off the back of a toilet in the men's room of a Buckhead tavern early Sunday morning, Atlanta police said.

Anderson, 36, and Mark Hudson, 20, were in the same stall inside the men's room at Peachtree Tavern about 3 a.m., sniffing powdered cocaine off the toilet tank, said police spokesman Otis Redmond.

A tavern patron alerted an off-duty Atlanta police officer to possible illegal drug use inside the restroom, he said.

"The patron had heard what he thought was sniffing from inside the stall and told the off-duty officer," Redmond said. "The officer went into the restroom, heard the same sniffing and peered over the stall door. He saw Jamal Anderson and Mark Hudson sniffing two lines of powdered cocaine off the back of the toilet."

Police found a 1-inch square bag of cocaine and a marijuana cigarette inside Anderson's pocket. The men were arrested without incident and booked into the Fulton County Jail for felony possession of cocaine, Redmond said. Anderson was also cited for misdemeanor possession of marijuana.

Redmond said it was not known how long the men had been at the tavern or where they got the drugs.

It's still
laugh.gif
, tho...

An off-duty police officer witnessed former Atlanta Falcons running back Jamal Anderson sniffing cocaine off the back of a toilet in the men's room of a Buckhead tavern early Sunday morning, Atlanta police said.

Anderson, 36, and Mark Hudson, 20, were in the same stall inside the men's room at Peachtree Tavern about 3 a.m., sniffing powdered cocaine off the toilet tank, said police spokesman Otis Redmond.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A tavern patron alerted an off-duty Atlanta police officer to possible illegal drug use inside the restroom, he said.

"The patron had heard what he thought was sniffing from inside the stall and told the off-duty officer,"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Mind you're own #*!$#@$ business.

I guess these officers must never enter the womens bathroom....
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom