Fort Worth Police Violently Arrest Black Mom (and Daughters)

1. "THIS WHITE MAN" Yeah, that's not said in a negative way at all. It was definitely necessary to bring up what color the ONE person standing on the sidewalk is. Agree to disagree on that one buddy.

2. So cops don't have a stressful job? Cmon now man. Of course they do. I didn't say "He has a stressful job so anything he does is justified" It's not up to me to decide whether it was excessive. That day is coming, soon.

3. You're right - But I wasn't speaking of body slamming an old lady. I'm sure nobody has ever made you upset enough to be physical then - Lord knows people don't lose their cool sometimes. He very well might lose his job due to losing his cool. If so, so be it.

4. I disagree. I didn't see him taze her or body slam her. He put her in the position to be arrested. That's called procedure. Did I miss something on the video? I don't recall him SLAMMING her down. If he DID slam her.. yeah that's a little excessive. But again, not up to me.

5. "When did being rude be cause for getting harmed / arrested? I didn't know it was against the law to disrespect an officer." LOL, good luck out in the world man. It's called picking your battles and being wise. You want to be rude to an officer because you don't have enough self-control to bite your tongue knowing that's the most efficient path through the situation? Some people are more calculated/smarter than others... to say the least.

6. I completely disagree with you. Nothing in that video screams out, that cop is racist. Because the person he is arresting is black? Sorry that doesn't qualify. If you think that's the case, then you must want white people to arrest white people and black people to arrest black people. Ridiculous. What I did hear though was an obnoxious little girl yelling "THIS WHITE MAN" in a negative light.

aaaaannndddd you just made yourself appear to not know what the **** you're talking about. Caring more about the cop's feelings than actual protocol

Carry on, everyone. Nothing to see here.

Son came in... got argument shredded... now it's time to bounce, my g.

View media item 2273013

:lol:

Last edited:
I didn't say anything about the cops feelings... Or me caring about them. ???? Are you just special?

The only thing that was remotely close about the cops feelings that I said was that he lost his cool. How is that me caring for the cops feelings?

Yeah, you just keep telling yourself whatever you need to man
laugh.gif

"Nike Air Jordan" lmao. I have seen a lot of stupidity on this forum, but this guy is on a different level.

1. If the Police were called for a "child abuse", the first thing any legitimate officer should do is detain the suspect and then gather evidence from the first hand witnesses. It really does not take a genius to figure this out.

2. The Police should never side with a suspect after acknowledging the fact that the suspect had infact committed a crime, in this case the adult white guy hit the kid, the officer did not even dispute it based on a lack of evidence. The officers response is very blatantly ignorant - "And, what if he hit your kid...How do you discipline yours?".

3. What transpires after the fact is automatically thrown out the window. The fact of the matter is, this officer pay check comes from this woman's taxes and it is clear that the safety and well being of this woman and her kids is of no concern to the Officer (who again work for the public, including the woman). Any family is liable to act out emotionally if they were under the same circumstances.

Who are these people joining NikeTalk these days :x.

honestly, this is what i think happened.

Little boy was being a little boy.. Prolly was playing in his yard or threw some stuff in it... White guy got upset and confronted the boy. The little boy prolly told him "you aint my daddy" or made him feel like he couldn't just flex on him, so the white guy got more upset. He then handled the little boy physically.

Little boy starts crying, and yells "i'm going to go tell my mama"

Mama came outside w/ some other family b/c he's a 7 year old and if anyone's 7 year old tells them that a grown man physically assaulted them, then you're going to go out there confrontational.

White guy sees this coming, and knows he's wrong as ****... So, like clockwork, he goes into victim mode and calls the police... Told them there were a bunch of black people outside ready to harm him and he doesn't know why.

Mama sees he won't come outside, and called the police for the same call.. AFTER the white guy called the police (this is very key)

Police show up, and the videos go live from there.

Police feels the white guy is being victimized, and goes to confront the woman.

Woman's daughter tries to step in and pull momb-dukes back, and the copper escalates.
Well let's just play the assumption game eh? The mother of all F UPS.

Or, maybe these people are constant problems to their neighbors and the local cops are very well aware of this.

I don't agree with either assumption, but yeah that's a fun game to play.

"Nike Air Jordan" lmao. I have seen a lot of stupidity on this forum, but this guy is on a different level.

1. If the Police were called for a "child abuse", the first thing any legitimate officer should do is detain the suspect and then gather evidence from the first hand witnesses. It really does not take a genius to figure this out.

2. The Police should never side with a suspect after acknowledging the fact that the suspect had infact committed a crime, in this case the adult white guy hit the kid, the officer did not even dispute it based on a lack of evidence. The officers response is very blatantly ignorant - "And, what if he hit your kid...How do you discipline yours?".

3. What transpires after the fact is automatically thrown out the window. The fact of the matter is, this officer pay check comes from this woman's taxes and it is clear that the safety and well being of this woman and her kids is of no concern to the Officer (who again work for the public, including the woman). Any family is liable to act out emotionally if they were under the same circumstances.

Who are these people joining NikeTalk these days
sick.gif
I didn't say the cop responded properly... did I? No. So your stupidity is off the charts, not mine.

I agree, the cop should have investigated the child abuse more.

BUuuuuuut the fact that you went with "stressful job" as an excuse is pitiful.
What the ell are you talking about. I said he has a stressful job. Period. I didn't say that's his excuse & I never even said he acted properly. You guys love to try to twist words around to make it you vs me. So be it.

Here's what I said... To refresh your short memory.. or assist with your lack of reading and comprehension skills.

Cops have a very stressful job - Not saying how he handled the situation was right

&

I didn't say "He has a stressful job so anything he does is justified" It's not up to me to decide whether it was excessive. That day is coming, soon.

How do you take that as me saying OH HE HAS A STRESSFUL JOB SO HE SHOULDN'T BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE?

You all must be kids.

if you guys are interested, leave the Fort Worth Police Department a review on Facebook. I left mine, I did the same for the Mckinney Police who also used excessive force in taking down a couple of kids at that pool party last year.

Can we talk about how wrong the cop was?
The craziest part of the video to me was when the daughter tried to hold back the mother and the officer still lunged at her. Seems to me like he was baiting her into doing something so that he can arrest her. It wasn't working and so when he saw her daughter hold her back, he went **** it and went for the arrest.

This is still going on? This is never going to end unless we forcefully do something besides marching and protesting...

Back
Top Bottom