found a rubber in lil sis's room. VOL..NT illegal gun thread

For real tho she dont sleep with it.

She has this chair with a bunch of pillows and ish on it and she kept .

this thread delivered.

OP, think positively dude, it was a condom bro not a pregnancy test.

Just talk to her about having safe sex all the time, or she gon get clapped just like you gon clap lil trevor.

this thread delivered.

OP, think positively dude, it was a condom bro not a pregnancy test.

Just talk to her about having safe sex all the time, or she gon get clapped just like you gon clap lil trevor.

Im positive.
At first no. Thread actually calmed me down...think clearer.

. The replies in here > my initial plans.

My sis is crazy shy too......lil trevor got that freshman finesse game i see.

Ima have a talk wit him too.

this , explain to her your a dude and what you did to girls from 15 years and on , dont tell her not to do it , just tell her to make sure she messes around with a good kid , whoever she loses it to or starts to experiment with aint going to end up the one she marry , but making sure she starts off her dating with a good kid that wont lie and hurt her is all you can and should do
Thats where im going

View media item 269316
filling out the job application as we speak
ive got experience
you can keep the condom
:nerd: let a young dude cook
:nthat: will post pics

hiding it in the Santa Teddy bear you got her??

Cooolllllld blooded 

Now is the time to educate her. Do not cause her to rebel by thinking you can control her life. Educate her, and she will make her choices.... but with wisdom.

just tell her for the love of three pound baby jesus that she doesn't have sex with every guy that tells her "i love you''

Last edited:
Chances are if you found the condom that means she probably done already started her mouth career.
roll.gif

She's going to do what she wants to anyways so school her as much as you can

In all honesty, there's about a million ways you can handle this, but only one that will probably work:

-Just tell your sister you found it, are not gonna say anything, understand and were 15, understand that nothing you say to her is really gonna change her mind, but that at the end of the day you hope that finding a rubber means that whatever she's doing she's being extremely smart and safe about it.

-then just say that she should always remember you've been there and done that, plus know what guys are thinking, and that if she ever needs your help whether it be advice or coming to kill someone, you'll be there in a second.

-tell your sis you love her and hug it out....then make a joke about how if she is gonna hide things she should find a better spot so ur mom doesn't find it (thatll let her know ur still/always on her side)

good luck g. I got a lil sister too, cherish her man.

Back
Top Bottom