Fousey's "The Suicide Experiment"

$10K/Month for making videos is still good money!

I read a make up tutorial girl is a millionaire because of youtube! :smh: :smokin Good for them though!

KSI copped da Lambo and a penthouse in the heart of London off Dat YouTube cheddar.

Feel bad those cab drivers had to go through that. I hope they get paid

He's not making no 50k a month.

He has a staff to pay, youtube takes their cut, FULLSCREEN or whatever affiliate he's signed to takes their cut, uncle sam takes his cut, etc. etc.

He's comfortably making 5-10k a month take home which is still good but it's not sustainable.
So you are saying there is a chance he makes 120K per year off of some damn YouTube videos? 
grin.gif

Dudes on YouTube be making tons of money. He's making that easily.
Man I didn't know folks were making full salaries off of YouTube. Thought they were getting like a penny per view or something. That is wild man. Folks throwing away money

He's not making no 50k a month.

He has a staff to pay, youtube takes their cut, FULLSCREEN or whatever affiliate he's signed to takes their cut, uncle sam takes his cut, etc. etc.

He's comfortably making 5-10k a month take home which is still good but it's not sustainable.
So you are saying there is a chance he makes 120K per year off of some damn YouTube videos? >D

I make a living off youtube and I only have 15k subs bruh. I make around 7-8 grand a month on a slow month. I Sell beats and get an extra 1k from ad revenue. This is how those guys get paid, from companies bidding to advertise on their channel.

Dudes with 2+ million subscribers are EASILY making that, not including getting paid to wear gear, advertise websites in descriptions, etc.

YouTube is really a gold mine for original content.

Last edited:
Man I didn't know folks were making full salaries off of YouTube. Thought they were getting like a penny per view or something. That is wild man. Folks throwing away money
Subscribers have a lot to do with the money . Also merchandise sales everybody gets into the tshirt game

Subscribers have a lot to do with the money . Also merchandise sales everybody gets into the tshirt game

This

I know for a fact Pewdiepie is a multimillionaire from uploading ******* video game walkthroughs. It's crazy

His first few videos were mildly entertaining. Now he's just obnoxious as hell

Back
Top Bottom