Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Jackman has teased old man logan so maybe that?
I don't even know how it would fit in the Xmen continuity there is now since we've seen the future in that last movie when everything was fine.

I'd still like to see it though but they'd also need to get marvel on board
Make it further in to the future is all or maybe that exact scene in DoFP with the good future is when Wolverine gets mind controlled and kills everyone in the school :lol:

If they want their dystopian future, they'll make it happen.

It'll be some bastardization of that.
All X-Men are dead and the only remaining team member is...

Forge. :rofl:
You jest but that's probably exactly who it's gonna be :lol:

Last edited:
x-men is literally the easiest of all of these comic movie franchises to set up movie wise.. and fox still manages to screw it up

and how are we supposed to take apocalypse as a serious threat when we've already seen the future.. and because singer is still in charge the future includes his movies, along with the ending of DOFP

you already have the team in place.. but they want to throw all these other properties in there when they demonstrated they have zero ability to handle any of those things on their own

i'll watch deadpool because he was good in the craptastic turd that was wolverine origins, considering you forget when he isn't deadpool anymore at the end

I like Reynolds and this is the type of stuff I like him in.. plus he's been great in all the promos

Last edited:
http://www.deadpoolcore.com/

Viral marketing for Fox's Deadpool movie has kicked off with "Deadpool Core" (as in CORPS... but it's spelt differently for a reason). What exactly is it? Well, this is straight from the Merc's mouth: "It means you’re part of Deadpool's inner sanctum. You will be bound to an elite unit of Crimson Commandos dedicated to the greatest film ever made. You will be locked, cocked, and loaded with everything a true "core fan" needs to prepare for the theatrical release of everyone’s favorite “Merc with a Mouth” all over the world. Mostly, it means you will receive emails with exclusive content and F-ing awesome digital goodies."

View media item 1818638

It's really settling in that Singer and FOX are about to ruin one of my fav X-Men villains :smh:

Yall can say they do their movies differently front he MCU but to me it just isn't good. Lacking in quality and thus replay value. I wish they'd get some balls and try to really be daring.

I'm hoping Deadpool and X-Men are good. I really hope Singer finally is getting the X-Men right with the storyline in this film.

I, too, would like to see some improvement to Apocalypse...The comparisons to Ivan Ooze really killed it lol.

There are some leaked images from tomorrows trailer, i was going to post them but I just remember that Fox are a-holes so just look it up if are desperate to see it.

There are some leaked images from tomorrows trailer, i was going to post them but I just remember that Fox are a-holes so just look it up if are desperate to see it.

did this cgi apocalypse to make him look better or what we have seen is the end look :nerd:

He definitely looks different but the angle makes it tough to make out the specific changes

Archangel looks good, and I'm kinda annoyed they didn't go the colorful blue and yellow costume route that Singer was rumored to have been talking about, but the uniforms still look cool. Kinda X-Forceish.

But really this entire thing hinges on Apocalypse's look

Last edited:
Doomed in what way?

The fans will never accept the movie unless they fixed Apocalypse's look. If they had any kind of sense they responded properly to the negative backlash.

We'll see :nerd:

(The movie will still make hella money regardless)

Last edited:
Apocalypse still looks trash.

Movie looks ok tho.

Won't be seeing this in theater this seems like a rental.

Was that supposed to sell me on the movie?

nicolas-cage-laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom