Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
That girl in the middle wants to be part of the team.
laugh.gif

I don't know what dude is suppose to be but there's only Angel and Archangel and he looks like neither.

Just noticed Cyclops isn't even included in that standee :smh:

Dude gets no respect :lol:

Archangel should be blue. I'm guessing he's not because there's already three blue mutants in the film

why angel/archangel and storm got the same haircut?

Last edited:
I would like to watch the previous X-Men films before this new movie. I haven't seen any of them. Suggested order? Are they all worth watching or should I skip some?

I would like to watch the previous X-Men films before this new movie. I haven't seen any of them. Suggested order? Are they all worth watching or should I skip some?
Skip X3 and the Wolverine movies. The second Wolverine wasn't horrible but wasn't great either.

Just watch First Class then Days of Futures Past and you'd be set for Apocalypse.

If you got time, watch X1-X3 before First Class and just ignore everything else.

i hope they cgi the hell out of apocalypse. dude just looks weird.

Just watch First Class then Days of Futures Past and you'd be set for Apocalypse.

If you got time, watch X1-X3 before First Class and just ignore everything else.

So what does that leave for me to watch? I'm sorry but I know nothing about X-Men.
X1 and X2, First Class, and DOFP.

Honestly though, if you want to know about Xmen you're better off buying the 90s animated series dvds or reading some comics lol.

Good looks and repped. I'll report back later.

1, 2, First Class, and DOFP are the ones you absolutely need to watch.

But I recommend you watch X-3 anyway so that you understand why DOFP had to be made.

X-2 really is a classic. Still remember the hood theater's reactions to every cool scene. The presidential assasination scene :wow:

Negroes stood up and applauded when Nightcrawler teleported Rogue back into the jet :lol:

When the X-2 theme song came in at the end of DOFP I shed a tear for my childhood

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom