Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Yall know how yall do....i respect you for putting it in spoiler tags but the next thing u know. Someone answers something without the spoiler tag...then vice versa. Then all dambs are not given after that

I think it was the aou thread where an nt'er I never saw before and from a different country was posting who died. I was like put that in a spoiler, boy. And he asked why, like he didn't know. The movie released earlier in whatever country he was in and I knew he couldn't wait to post that ish.

tumblr_m84tqxuTW01r94e9jo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Yall know how yall do....i respect you for putting it in spoiler tags but the next thing u know. Someone answers something without the spoiler tag...then vice versa. Then all dambs are not given after that

That happens every time. :lol:

I been really good about not clicking on no TV spots and extra clips and all that after watching the trailer with Spiderman in it.

I'll be damned if I get spoiled after behaving so well :lol:

I remember clicking on everything about AoU with no restraint prior to the movie release. I regret that now so I'm not going to repeat my mistakes.

Let me just pop up out of nowhere saying I got mad spoilers for ya'll. No chance anyone is going to ask to see them right?

Let me just pop up out of nowhere saying I got mad spoilers for ya'll. No chance anyone is going to ask to see them right?

Definitely didn't say that. Said my boy sent me spoilers. Then was asked for them. Quit acting like a lil *** kid. Like others have said, it was bound to happen. Did you honestly think spoilers wouldn't hit Niketalk before the movie officially dropped? With all the special screenings? Grow up. You seen spoilers hit in spoiler tags. All you have to do is avoid them or simply not go in there. I even basically gave 2-3 warnings. The first initial post, the "I'm not going to post because I don't know how to do spoilers" post, and the "testing" post. It's not like I just put them out, first message and with no warnings or spoiler tags. Two other people since me added spoilers. It was bound to happen. Quit crying. It's not even that serious. Spoilers happen. Wouldn't you know.. there's even a spoiler button

Last edited:
Oh course, the "u mad, not that serious" retort. You're the one typing paragraphs, whining and justifying your child like glee to share this information.

Oh course, the "u mad, not that serious" retort. You're the one typing paragraphs, whining and justifying your child like glee to share this information.

Hmm.. Child like? You're the one who ran to another thread to say something you could've said to me. Man up

Spoilers do happen but theres no point for them when 95% of us wanna hold out just 3 more weeks. Thats the problem.. the snowball effect with that is terrible here. But it doesnt have to happen at all

Back
Top Bottom