Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I heard on a Podcast that they got the same guy that did the Avengers costumes to do Netflicks Daredevil's suit. Marvel wanted it all to look like it would belong in the same world. The guy knocked it out of the park with that one.

I heard on a Podcast that they got the same guy that did the Avengers costumes to do Netflicks Daredevil's suit. Marvel wanted it all to look like it would belong in the same world. The guy knocked it out of the park with that one.

which podcast? sounds like an interesting episode

I wonder if he could've made something for hawkeye similar to his comic book costume that didn't look too crazy. Never liked his costume in the comics, he needs a design like nite owl and different colors.

Last edited:
which podcast? sounds like an interesting episode

It was Fatman on Batman. Kevin Smith's podcast. It originally started as an all Batman podcast but has evolved into an all things comics, comic movies, news/pop culture thing.

You know the deal b. Sure its in a spoiler but someone always responds to those spoiler tags without spoiler tags. It's not even the thread for this discussion. Eff is wrong with you.

You know the deal b. Sure its in a spoiler but someone always responds to those spoiler tags without spoiler tags. It's not even the thread for this discussion. Eff is wrong with you.

Even then, you are still not spoiled, you will literally have to go out your way, type in that long *** IG username and then watch the clips....once again, if you are spoiled by what I just posted is because you chose to be...don't blame people inability to control themselves on me, some may actually want to see those clips, those that don't, simply don't go looking for them....I didn't do anything wrong

This isn't even the second most appropriate thread for your post...that would be the Spidey thread, but I'm overreacting lol

Whatever. I guess I got to stay from this thread too :rolleyes

Last edited:
I hope it's not for posting spoilers, that would be dumb as **** then to do it in another thread.

I asked for a link to watch the revenant early leak and I guess that was against the rules...oh well..

Posting spoilers appropriately isn't against the rules that's why we have tags for them...

Am i the only one that can't wait for a total X-Men reboot? I mean I'm gonna watch Apocalypse but its not something I'm really looking forward to like BvS or Civil War. I just wanna see them in their full glory and done right with justice. I just remember seeing Avengers for the first time and how excited I was cause they got it right. Right down to the costumes. They have never really got the X-Men right in the movies.

Just like Spider-Man and Batman there is no longer any need to revisit origins. Having 30minutes of the movie showing Uncle Ben dying or the Wayne's dying. We all know that by now. Just get right into the story. Have the team already formed. I want to see Wolverine in the yellow suit and Gambit with the long coat. I think a dope movie would be Josh Whedon Astonishing X-Men. I know its a smaller team in the comic but switch it up a bit in the movie by adding some characters but the overall first arc was good. Cyclops and Wolverine fighting in a movie would be :wow:

Back
Top Bottom