Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
No next installment….Just reboot the whole damn thing already!

X-Men are the reason that I love comic books. Sucks that we haven't had one great X-men or one X-men movie where we can see the whole squad

This.

X-Men
X-Force

Would love to see this together somehow.

Seriously…You reboot it and obviously start with the X-Men and get the dude that did the Avengers costumes. Fans will be so hyped off of that (casual fans included) that Fox can hit us with X-Force Movie the next year. Another franchise to add to the mix. Heck if they get Cable right they might be able to do Cable & Deadpool :smokin

Keep the people who have been doing the xmen movies away from xforce. Don't let the xmen people taint the other properties.

who cares if this movie sucks

a movie embracing the best of 90s culture with xmen in it is going to be dope 
pimp.gif

if they dont open the movie with this theme they will have failed the fans

Travesty that we haven't seen Jean Grey, Cyclops, beast, Angel, and iceman together, let alone the same age, let alone the same film, let alone being 5 X men films :x

Read the CBR review. Made me :rolleyes

Sounds like one good QS scene again, a lot of talking about war but little of it, rehashing Xavier and Erik arguing over killing humans, lame Mystique stuff, and the reviewer just really didn't like Kinberg's script.

Not surprised. Had to watch POI eagerly to refresh my mind.

It's at 44% on RT with like 13 rotten reviews and 14 fresh. Keep up that pace it may have a shot at being 50% :lol:

Last edited:
I have a hard time figuring out who's a bigger disappointment. Fox with X-men or DC. I mean at least DC tries different ****.

Last edited:
what I am gathering is that there good thing and bad things with the film but for the most part it is good but just not better than DoFP, I know many NTers hates and loathes it but many critics loved it and their expectations seems a bit too high for this one

one positive consensus seems to be that they finally did Cyclops some justice and the intros for the other XMens are done well and that probably sets it all up for the 90s sequel

here's a bit of a positive review though

Last edited:
Weird how first class was in the 60s and now this movie is already setting up another movie in the 90s. Those 30 years went by fast.

i see disney is paying critics again

probably scheming to make this movie fail and get the rights back 

Seriously…You reboot it and obviously start with the X-Men and get the dude that did the Avengers costumes. Fans will be so hyped off of that (casual fans included) that Fox can hit us with X-Force Movie the next year. Another franchise to add to the mix. Heck if they get Cable right they might be able to do Cable & Deadpool :smokin

They confirmed next Deadpool movie is Cable and Deadpool

Last edited:
The next xmen film should be the actual event in the 90's that changed my young life... Onslaught saga :nthat:

But it's hard to do Onslaught properly unless you have the other Marvel heroes :nerd:

...I think I know what you're doing Marvel :wow:

The next xmen film should be the actual event in the 90's that changed my young life... Onslaught saga :nthat:

But it's hard to do Onslaught properly unless you have the other Marvel heroes :nerd:

...I think I know what you're doing Marvel :wow:

you're not allowed to come in here with these conspiracy theories until you got some solid evidence... like a Marvel poster...

Back
Top Bottom