Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Alot of people crapped on FF in here and general consensus was 2/3rd was good. So ill watch this myself

Don't be like that guy in the marvel thread who buys a ticket for one movie just to walk in to cap (dumb***** thing todo btw

Lol no...if I'm going to watch a movie I'm paying for it. Was my anti bootleg stance in that thread not clear :rofl:

Last edited:
Unused Apocalypse Design From X-Men: Apocalypse Revealed

View media item 2029071
Fans are decidedly mixed on Apocalypse's costume design in the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse, and turns out they weren't the only ones.

Tested recently spoke to Ironhead Studio founder Jose Fernandez, who has designed and created costumes for films like Tron Legacy, Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, and -. At one point he was up for the job on Apocalypse as well, but things didn't end up working out that way.

this is so disappointing....

Last edited:
after this release, they need to end it and start over...
The X-Men is dead

Bury it!

marvel-death-of-x.jpg

Unused Apocalypse Design From X-Men: Apocalypse Revealed

View media item 2029071
Fans are decidedly mixed on Apocalypse's costume design in the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse, and turns out they weren't the only ones.

Tested recently spoke to Ironhead Studio founder Jose Fernandez, who has designed and created costumes for films like Tron Legacy, Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, and -. At one point he was up for the job on Apocalypse as well, but things didn't end up working out that way.

this is so disappointing....

:lol: at passing on dudes with some of the best costumes of all time.
Seems Like Most In Here Want To Hate This Movie So Bad. I Think Its Gonna Be Solid, But We Will See

Curious question, no malice intended, but doesn't it get annoying to hit the shift key to start every word?

Everyone who think Fox is giving up any franchises anytime soon, think again, they still want to make an F4 sequel so even if Apocalypse isn't well received do not expect any moves to MCU in the near future.

FANTASTIC FOUR 2 Could Still Happen At Fox According To Producer/Writer Simon Kinberg

There's no doubt that Josh Trank's Fantasic Four Fant4stic was complete disaster from beginning to end. Currently, the film holds a 9% rating on Rotten Tomatoes and was well-documented for being a nightmare to make. The film was plagued by rumours of behind-the-scenes problems between the studio and Trank, and held a depressing tone that set it a fair distance apart from its comic book roots. The studio later removed a sequel from its future film slate (it was once scheduled for the summer of 2017) suggesting that a continuation was unlikely.

However, it seems that Fox still wants to soldier on. Producer Simon Kinberg (who also co-wrote the movie) has admitted the movie's faults in a new interview with Den Of Geek. “We didn't make a good movie,” Kinberg said, “and the world voted, and I think they probably voted correctly. And you can't make a good movie every time out - not everybody does. We actually have a pretty good batting average, all things considered. But I think we made many mistakes when we made that movie - mistakes that we learned from and we wouldn't repeat.”

Despite the terrible reception, Kinberg maintains the studio wants to make another FF flick with the same cast. “We want to make another Fantastic Four movie. We love that cast - I mean if I were to say to you now Michael B Jordan and Miles Teller, and Kate [Mara] and Jamie [Bell] are great actors - we love that cast. I love the comic, I mean I love it almost as much as X-Men."

The film certainly had a talented core cast, though their performances were severely undercut by the material. Kinberg says that when the studio tackles the sequel, they will aim for the much brighter tone that comic fans know and love. "We'll try to be truer to the essence of the tone of Fantastic Four, which is completely - well, not completely, but largely - distinct from the X-Men, which is brighter, funner, more optimistic tone. I think we tried to make a darker Fantastic Four movie, which seemed like a radical idea but we were kind of messing with the DNA of the actual comic instead of trusting the DNA of the comic.”

I wonder how much convincing they'd have to do to get the cast back. Unless they were already under contract for any possible sequels.

Fox gotta let F4 go.

They've had chance after chance after chance to get it right.

The property isn't even profitable for them anymore. Just give the rights back to Marvel.

Take your L and keep it moving.

I'm trying to see F4, Doctor Doom, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Kang done right.

Fox gotta let F4 go.

They've had chance after chance after chance to get it right.

The property isn't even profitable for them anymore. Just give the rights back to Marvel.

Take your L and keep it moving.

I'm trying to see F4, Doctor Doom, Silver Surfer, Galactus, Kang done right.
This.

Where's the petition on this...

I wonder how much convincing they'd have to do to get the cast back. Unless they were already under contract for any possible sequels.

Michael B Jordan has consistently said he doesn't mind returning at all, I think it is just the comic book fan in him that he won't mind doing it until he gets another CBM role.

DC needs to just offer him as a young John Stewart or DCEUs Wally West.

Back
Top Bottom