Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

I love Zik when he's justifiably angry.

laugh.gif
Me too. 
roll.gif

Why does a pep talk about family from Mystique make Magneto change his mind?

:lol: Thing with that too is his actual real blood is standing right there and they chose not to tell him. I'm sure knowledge that you still have some blood alive would've helped.

I notice he didn't throw shade on the Quicksilver scene :nerd:
I liked the Quicksilver scene in the first movie just felt it made no sense why he went back home to leave him out of the final act.

Him saving ppl was okay. Not noticing Havok dying was funny.

If you're talking about the whole don't tell my dad I'm his son I :rolleyes but I understood it. Could've been written/acted better though.

Why does a pep talk about family from Mystique make Magneto change his mind?

:lol: Thing with that too is his actual real blood is standing right there and they chose not to tell him. I'm sure knowledge that you still have some blood alive would've helped.
I gave benefit of the doubt that he doesn't know even though Magneto even asking him "what about you?" implies he probably knows or had a good idea.

Cuz it's like you mean to tell me if it was Kurt porting her there he'd ask him the same thing?

But yeah just saying I'M YOUR SON! (and maybe you have another daughter) would've brought dude down to earth fast.

The ending pisses me off cuz he leaves the mansion on good terms and you just know in that 90s movie some sentinel attack or aliens gonna convince him to start killing humans again :smh:

Last edited:
The ending pisses me off cuz he leaves the mansion on good terms and you just know in that 90s movie some sentinel attack or aliens gonna convince him to start killing humans again :smh:

That's Magneto baby

Jokes aside I'm pretty sure they're going the New Mutants route with Magneto now.

Last edited:
So he'll teach kids. One he gets close with by the end dies and he goes off to start his brotherhood.

At this point it's like pick a side. Was never fond of dude becoming good guy for a while then evil then good.

Last edited:
Those bastards Kinberg and Singer RUINED Apocalypse! RUINED!

Why was that ending so bad? What the **** for real!?

Why does the ************ with wings die in a plane crash? And it aint like he got a clipped wing like a bird, he has METAL ******* wings!

Why does a pep talk about family from Mystique make Magneto change his mind? Where is Vin Diesel to make sense of that? Like my dude okay you use to smash Raven and moved on but some 15 yr old yambs got you changing your mind? Why does he watch her get choked out and do nothing but once Apocalypse starts walking towards Charles again he finally makes his move? What happened to your dead wife and child? You got issues if you think you over that bruh. Why the **** you giving us a collage of all the Magneto and Xavier scenes before he makes his move? :lol:

Why didn't they just let Apocalypse snap her neck?

Why is Beast trying to attack Apocalypse when Magneto and Scott are clearly blasting him and throwing everything they can at him?

Why was Jean taking so damn long to attack? How many times Charles gotta say "UNLEASH!!!!"?

Why does this version of Mystique exist at all? Like this is clearly Singer creating a character that does not exist in the X-Men universe. There is no mutant pioneer "doing the right thing" (let's not forget she was there to assassinate Trask) and then getting their Harriet Tubman on freeing mutants from ****** up situations around the world. That's just something a bunch of good ppl who happened to be mutants did across the X-books. That he tried to say started with her and basically make her the Jackie Robinson of mutants is so forced.

Why was my boy Željko Ivanek in this movie for like one scene and one line?

Why does Mystique clearly impersonate Striker and save Logan at the end of DofP only for him to still get captured, experimented on, and have adamantium laced on his skeleton? Like does she really think just saving mutants and sending them on their way instead of to Charles' school is the best idea?

Why was Wolverine being let out to run wild on them dude's Weapon X style the best scene in the movie? :smokin

I at least figured out where this story came from. Singer adapted this off of the horrible Ultimate Apocalypse event in the ultimate comics. Down to him controlling some mutants and having all their powers to ganging up on him to Jean saving the day with the Phoenix force. Just missing looney toons gangster Sinister. It was so bad. So bad.

I know Feige watched this like yo Russo bros. you know this is what we're NOT doing with Thanos right? :lol: :smh:

What would you rank it out of - | -8 | ?

Last edited:
5.3/8

Wolverine scene, some Magneto destruction, Psylocke putting the blade to Apoc and choking out Beast, and Apocalypse sand assasination was cool enough. Damn when I think about it I wasn't entertained by a lot of the action. All that Munn practicing with swords was for nothing. Angel vs. Nightcrawler was lame.

Obviously not as boring as F4 but not that far away in being as disappointing and frustrating as BvS.

Last edited:
It's hilarious how some of these actors do all the training they do and dont apply it

So since folks have seen the movie, munn make the right choice passing on deadpool?

You know Pretty Woman was about her character right. That's more than just a love interest role.

Idk about Sandra Bullock lulz

Well roberts lucked out with pretty woman being her first role or one her first ones.

Why should she have passed up being Psylocke which is a cool character to play for a girlfriend role? I can't think of too many Asian cbm roles for her to pass it up like that too.

I mean, it's a different story if Deadpool's chick has an entire character arc and there's potential for her character to grow and become more than a love interest. But Deadpool's chick was just a plot device and very chiche (damsel in distress)

Camron Diaz..

And pretty woman wasn't her first role.. And Richard gere had top billing in that movie, dude was huge in his day

Last edited:
Naming these actresses who's career has improved after getting bit roles as love interests is pointless. They didn't pick these bit roles cuz that's what they wanted, they picked it cuz that was what was available to them.

If Olivia was only offered Deadpool, then yes, she should take it for sure. But she was given choices.

Last edited:
I just disagree with the premise that it is better to have a certain role over another..

I think you just need to get a role that gets you out there.. And then casting directors will put you in bigger and better stuff (and having a damn good agent helps)

See jessica chastian, Emily blunt, Charlize Theron and Anne Hathaway.. Hell Scarlett broke out in 'lost in translation'

Winter's bone was way more important for Jennifer Lawrence than first class

Last edited:
It's up to the actress what she thinks is better for her. It's our opinions anyway. In this case Psylocke is a cool character so the choice seems obvious to some us while you seem to disagree.

So since folks have seen the movie, munn make the right choice passing on deadpool?
Morena had more lines and more screen time.

3rd act was a cliche damsel in distress rescue mission but she played her character real well in the beginning.

Maybe I'm bias cuz I think she's a better actor than Munn anyway.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom