Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Was expecting him to grow large in size. Major disappointment. **** Bryan Singer.

Angel was another wasted character. I liked his design and the scene where he transformed to heavy metal was dope.

I also liked the implication that he was maybe an angry rebellious rich kid but his character really went nowhere :x

Last edited:
Angel was another wasted character. I liked his design and the scene where he transformed to heavy metal was dope.

I also liked the implication that he was maybe an angry rebellious rich kid but his character really went nowhere :x

The **** is up with his hair was my reaction. One of my favorite X-Men along Cyclops and Iceman and they butchered him, again.

I did enjoy giant Astral Apoc. If only he did that in the actual fight lol

Word :lol:

Only time we see Apocalypse like that wasn't even in the 'real world'

Quick question but when Apocalyose recruits mutants to be his horsemen does he actually have full control over them or just give them more powers?

******* Magneto and Storm having a change of heart during the final battle :smh:

Word :lol:

Only time we see Apocalypse like that wasn't even in the 'real world'

Quick question but when Apocalyose recruits mutants to be his horsemen does he actually have full control over them or just give them more powers?

******* Magneto and Storm having a change of heart during the final battle :smh:

they stopped magneto by just speaking to him

Last edited:
Well Magneto was pretty much "good" aligned the entire movie, he just needed a talking down.

They need to cast Fassbender for the New Mutants flick if they're serious about him being good.

Anyone noticed the sneak diss Singer put on there? The scene where the kids went to the movies? "The third film is always the worst." Or something along those lines. Dude throwing shade because he wasn't involved in X3. Lmao.
Its ironic cuz this is the 3rd film in the trilogy going back to First Class and it is easily the worst :lol:

Its like Singer told all watching this movie will not be the exception. You're in for a bad movie.

I don't think apoc actually did any real fighting in the movie :lol:

Got his *** beat by Professor X on the Astral Plane.
You mean by Jean. Despite being attacked in the real world he had Charles begging for Jean to UNLEASH after he was soundly defeated.

Last edited:
I mean, y'all are saying it's mediocre but still paying to see it and rating it at 80%. What incentive would they have to do better?
I stayed away from spoilers and didnt watch a bootleg version. I just have few gripes with it not saying its bad or a good film. Again, I think it needs a 2nd watch from me for me to actually determine whether i liked it or not.

Last edited:
watched it twice.my fav x men movie so far. well tied with x2

i only like DOFP the first time i saw it. hated the ending to DOfp and pretty much only liked Fass Mcavoy Quicksilver abd the future scenes wasnt feeling the past stuff so much.

y they still wasting JUBILEE?!?!?!

Last edited:
yall really have this unrealistic view of jubilee, like she about to come on screen do her fireworks and make a splash...

stopppp

Jubilation Lee slander will not be tolerated. Would've much rather saw her than Quicksilver doing another slow motion fast run scene to music popular from that decade :rolleyes

Still can't get over how they killed Apocalypse. The greatest xmen story line and potentially 2 future films just thrown away in 25 seconds because they made Apocalypse the villain and didn't know what to do with him :smh:

There better not be anyone slandering Ultron in AoU and then giving Apocalypse a pass. Went from the greatest Xmen villain and arguably top 3 Marvel villain into Charles Manson with mutant powers :smh:

Back
Top Bottom