Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Also wouldnt know if you didnt watch it :nerd:

People have had their reserve about this franchise since X-3

Same with Thor for me. I have no real interest in Thor 3 no matter how many people they sign to join. But im still going to "give marvel my money" and watch thor so i can form my own opinion and crap on it or hopefully finally like a thor movie from viewing it myself

I'm going to spread my cheeks and drop a stream of delicious steaming **** on Thor 3 after I give Marvel my hard earned money :pimp:

It's also that this is the third major event super hero movie in the past three months
I think this reinforces my point..

you cant just get away with certain things anymore (unless you're transformers).. BvS is the epitome of this point, just having batman, superman and wonder woman isn't a guarantee anymore (and you factor in it was the first time ever for those characters together on the big screen)

roland emmerich's whole career is exactly that
Also wouldnt know if you didnt watch it
nerd.gif
this and Elektra are the only fox marvel movies I haven't seen fully (I've seen pieces of Elektra)..

this, the wolverine, fan4tastic and Elektra are the only fox marvel movies I haven't paid to see in theaters (yes, I paid to watch wolverine origins even after seeing the bootleg beforehand)

and because I have zero issues with spoilers, I've read the synopsis.. and read all the spoilers posted in here.. and seen whatever clips were released 

Last edited:
FX NETWORKS PICKS UP 'LEGION' TO SERIES

The 8-episode first season coming early 2017!

FX Networks has ordered the first season of "Legion," the story of a troubled young man who may be more than human, it was announced today by Nick Grad and Eric Schrier, Presidents of Original Programming, FX Networks and FX Productions. Production on the eight-episode first season will begin this summer in Vancouver and the new series from FX Productions and Marvel Television will debut on FX in early 2017.

“We’ve come to expect excellence from Noah Hawley and with 'Legion' he has delivered another major creative achievement,” said Grad. “Just as he did in reimagining 'Fargo,' he is bringing an entirely new aesthetic and sensibility to the enormously popular and richly represented X-Men world. The pilot episode is stunning, driven by incredible performances from Dan Stevens, Aubrey Plaza, Jean Smart, Rachel Keller and the rest of the cast. We join our producing partners at Marvel in congratulating the creative team for what they’ve accomplished and are as excited as the fans for the premiere of 'Legion’s' first season.”

"Marvel Television is thrilled to not only have our first partnership with FX go to series, but working with the enormously talented Noah Hawley makes it even better," said Executive Producer and Head of Marvel TV, Jeph Loeb, "From the first time we heard Noah's vision to his exceptional script and cast through the extraordinary filming of the pilot, we knew the series would be incredible."

"Legion" introduces the story of David Haller: Since he was a teenager, David has struggled with mental illness. Diagnosed as schizophrenic, David has been in and out of psychiatric hospitals for years. But after a strange encounter with a fellow patient, he’s confronted with the possibility that the voices he hears and the visions he sees might be real.

Dan Stevens ("The Guest"), Rachel Keller ("Fargo"), Aubrey Plaza ("Parks and Recreation") and Jean Smart ("Fargo") star in "Legion."

Noah Hawley ("Fargo") will serve as an Executive Producer along with Lauren Shuler Donner ("X-Men: Days of Future Past," "The Wolverine"), Bryan Singer ("X-Men: Days of Future Past," "Superman Returns"), Simon Kinberg ("X-Men: Days of Future Past," "The Martian"), Jeph Loeb ("Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," "Marvel’s Daredevil," "Marvel’s Jessica Jones"), Jim Chory ("Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," "Marvel’s Daredevil," "Marvel’s Jessica Jones") and John Cameron ("Fargo," "The Big Lebowski"). "Legion" is the latest project from Hawley and Cameron, two of the Executive Producers of the Emmy[emoji]174[/emoji] and Golden Globe[emoji]174[/emoji] -winning FX limited series "Fargo."

"Legion" will be produced by FX Productions and Marvel Television, with FXP handling the physical production.

View media item 2051288

Last edited:
Wait was the point of showing us Mystique as Stryker with Wolverine in DOFP. She put him in the weapon x program?

Wait was the point of showing us Mystique as Stryker with Wolverine in DOFP. She put him in the weapon x program?

From what I've read there's not a clear answer. The thing I've come across most is that maybe she did save Wolverine but it doesn't mean Stryker still didn't find him. It's been 10 years since the last film so maybe Stryker finally captured or recruited him during that time.

since magneto was ripping out all the metal on earth, I wonder if a extremely confused wolverine was randomly ripped apart in the middle of the canadian wilderness 
laugh.gif

it made thematic sense for the end fight to be everyone vs apoc but it would have been a lot cooler if magneto beat him 1v1

but to be fair everything is always cooler with more magneto 

magnus cant beat apocalypse mano y mano cuz while magneto cant control all metal, blue boy can control all particles.

tbh, idk how he even died since he can regenerate in da comics...

instead of dying in the plane crash it would have been cool to see angel stay loyal to apoc and have magneto rip his wings off

magnus cant beat apocalypse mano y mano cuz while magneto cant control all metal, blue boy can control all particles.

tbh, idk how he even died since he can regenerate in da comics...

He was regenerating while his skin was getting pulled back. Just wasn't fast enough.

Watched the movie on Saturday with the wife. I happen to like it, sure Apocalypse coulda/shoulda been whoopin *** in the final act, but this guy was fighting off Magneto, Cyclops and the rest of the X-men while having a mental fight with Professor X and Jean Gray 
laugh.gif

But I understand most peoples issues with the movie. They missed an opportunity in the third act to have an awesome magneto v apocalypse fight that would have been fire to see.

If they really wanted to live up to someone being as evil/powerful as Apocalypse is then you need to make it a trilogy to build up the story just like a Thanos or a Darth Vader...no way you can fit it all in one movie.

7.9/10 for me. 

Last edited:
How the hell does someone who can fly die in a plane crash
laugh.gif
Made sense to me. got caught up with the momentum of the plane going straight down. Don't know if he actually died though, could have used his wings to cover himself up.

Made sense to me. got caught up with the momentum of the plane going straight down. Don't know if he actually died though, could have used his wings to cover himself up.
^this,
it was never out the realm of possibility. and the blackbird (or whatever they were flying) should have been/be a pretty sturdy plane so I wouldn't be surprised if he couldnt exactly shred it with his wings

update: watching this exact scene right now. the pit of the plane was a tight hit. he nose dived along with the plane (after jean made the plane go down and before kurt teleported them) and looks like he got his wings stuck.after the nose dive. and the plane at this those speeds not much he could have done.
it was also Psylocke who cut the plane in order to get in.

so def now i see how it happened.

Last edited:
How the hell does someone who can fly die in a plane crash :lol:

Death by lazy writing. :lol:
He just stayed there shook..... How lame can you be. You got upgraded wings and have had plenty of practice flying. :smh:

pretty sure he was just K.O.ed

they showed him lying there...

and apocalypse can teleport & control matter...he could've just sank to da ground or teleported & bounced.

they should've let him escape and used him in latter movies...

How the hell does someone who can fly die in a plane crash :lol:

He has ******* wings. At any time he could've just busted out the front window.

How does he get caught up in the plane crashing?the wssnt knocked out first. He wasn't dizzy. He was fully aware of the situation.

The ppl that died in this movie died in the dumbest ways.

If you're gonna say he might have survived the the director failed in showing that. Angel's survival isn't some surprise reveal for the next movie.

Man I don't even remember Angel dying in that movie. I thought they just gave up and walked away or something. I think I was just ready to leave the theatre.

How does he get caught up in the plane crashing?the wssnt knocked out first. He wasn't dizzy. He was fully aware of the situation.

If you're gonna say he might have survived the the director failed in showing that. Angel's survival isn't some surprise reveal for the next movie.
physics. Exactly how was he going to fly put of a window nose diving at about 600mph and he has to go down where the window is.

physics. Exactly how was he going to fly put of a window nose diving at about 600mph and he has to go down where the window is.
By busting out of it with his wings at 700 mph since we just making up falling speeds now.

:rofl:

Try casually walking out of a moving train going 70mph I DARE YOU.
Who said he should've casually flew out of the falling plane?

Who the **** said casual anything other than you? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom