Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I assume Jean made it so nobody saw blue skin or his tail.

But that's just an assumption. They didn't really address it other than saying going to the mall would be breaking the rules.

The whole thing was just an excuse to have them away from the group of mutants when QS saved everybody which kept them from being hit by the sound cannons.

Assumed it was just a way to show the kids being kids.. And certain kids together

And drop the 3rd movie line

I just realized that the collection of blood makes perfect room for X-23 to enter the movie universe. I'm late lol

Re-watching Deadpool for the first time since I saw it in theaters

Francis>>>>>> every MCU villain

Excited for Cable and Deadpool

Really? :lol:

The bar is low.

If MCU villains are that bad these statements mean nothing.

Last edited:
Im sure its been said but the movie was not good IMO.

The way Apocalypse died was stupid. Jean was just getting control of her powers which is a LONG way away from her being an avatar for the Phoenix Force.

The Phoenix should not have been anywhere near this film. It was a lazy way to kill off a notoriously hard to kill immortal-like super-villain.

Other things were stupid too but those two things bothered me the most

Of course you would say that. Just like we wouldn't agree with being called fanboys or haters.

You probably just don't see it, right?

Last edited:
Let me clarify, they clearly walked out of the movie theater, which means they had to walk up to there, purchased tickets, and sit thorough a 2 hour plus movie without anyone making a peep. They then left said theater and continued on with their afternoon. The smiles on their faces clearly show they encountered no issues as they pulled up to the school
He was looking like a zombie Michael Jackson tho, red jacket and everything lol 

We suppose to be getting checks?

nerd.gif
Yea but I've been collecting yours for myself this whole time.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom