Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
That iron spider had to have been at least planned.
And the AoS thing was bs. We didn't have straight confirmation. You didn't even watch that season

I'm like 99% sure Logan will be a great film but i don't see it making that much money. It's not going to be a "hit" but could end up being the best CBM of 2017 imo

Ummmm you know the guy who is doing this movie, did the previous wolverine movie.. the one that we're not exactly sure fox was trying make everyone forget in the convoluted timeline stuff

Sure the movie had good parts.. but whatever the hell they did with silver samurai negated allll of that

And marvel got Spiderman and GOTG 2 coming.. plus another Thor movie

Last edited:
That iron spider had to have been at least planned.
And the AoS thing was bs. We didn't have straight confirmation. You didn't even watch that season

No it didn't. Makes absolutely no sense for him to jump from pajamas to an iron spidey costume

tumblr_m934hfztvH1r1ang0o1_400.gif

I'm like 99% sure Logan will be a great film but i don't see it making that much money. It's not going to be a "hit" but could end up being the best CBM of 2017 imo

Ummmm you know the guy who is doing this movie, did the previous wolverine movie.. the one that we're not exactly sure fox was trying make everyone forget in the convoluted timeline stuff

Sure the movie had good parts.. but whatever the hell they did with silver samurai negated allll of that

And marvel got Spiderman and GOTG 2 coming.. plus another Thor movie
I have faith lol

i think this is going to be a really good, character driven film that's going to do Wolverine justice if this is the last time we see him for a while

My anticipation rankings are Thor 3, Logan, GoTG 2, Spidey, Justice League, WW

I think it'll be a solid movie due to its simplicity, but I don't think it's going to do the Wolverine character justice

X-MEN Movies And TV Shows Won't Be Tied Together; Sentinels Confirmed For Matt Nix's Family Drama

Despite saying that the show will "touch on" David Haller's father (Professor Charles Xavier in the comic books), she added: "[We're] making it separate. We're our own world." Pushed for details on what that is when it was recently confirmed that Matt Nix's upcoming family drama is going to be set in the same universe, Donner dropped some intriguing details about what we should expect from that.

"Matt's is much more a part of just the world in terms of there are mutants, mutants are hated and there are Sentinels -- though very different from what we've seen before. You feel like you're here in the X-Men world. With Legion, we're our own universe. It gives Noah the freedom to do what he wants to do. Because we play with so many different timelines, and we rebooted and not really rebooted and all that, we felt like, OK, we're going to throw it out there and hope the fans accept it."

Donner went on to explain how the movie and TV worlds will ultimately end up tying together.

"The cinematic universe will not worry about Legion. They will not worry about these TV worlds as all. They will just continue in the way that they have been continuing, and there is some great stuff that we are developing. I can just say it's going to be new and different, and yet Legion and our other show, we're not going to get in each other's way."

So, no high profile X-Men cameos?

"It depends. The feature side comes first, unfortunately, because it's established. They're our characters, so they come first, and as we decide feature world where we're going, there are certain characters we know we won't get into or if we do get into, it's OK to have them have an appearance."

:lol: First they're in the same universe and now they're not. Never should've tried.

Prepped for bad cgi sentinels in that other show though :lol:

I knew feature film characters wouldn't make cameos either and they shouldn't. Try to make this your own thing where the tv shows are actually good instead of more of the same crao connected to **** X-movies. Besides I thought the rumor was they're using c and d list mutants that don't have a high chance of being in movies anyway.

can Brosnan even do an American accent? everything I've seen him in is him doing either irish or british

I'm waiting on them to announce him as cable, and then to announce Deadpool 2 will be pg-13 "after much deliberation"

Last edited:
X-MEN: THE NEW MUTANTS Character Breakdowns Confirm Chris Claremont's Original Team Members

As expected, the team will consist of: Cannonball, Magik, Sunspot, Wolfsbane and Mirage. The likes of Cypher, Magma and Warlock aren't mentioned, but they may also appear in some capacity.

Legit thought that was Quicksilver dude's little sister too :lol:

Wake me up when it's on TNT

Last edited:
:lol: @ X-Men comics in the movieverse.

Trailer looks like a great vehicle to promote female mini Wolverine. Not even sure it's X-23 anymore. Could be one of many of Logan's bastard children.

:lol: @ international red band trailer with all the cursing.

It looks like they might've got it right finally or at least made a good movie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom