• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Lol, are you joking?

Man. I forgot the details of that bet too. I'll find it when I'm not so lazy.

*edit

Nvm

That bet might not have had to do with you...

My memory is failing me today. I'm sorry

Last edited:
How do they track that it will have a $60 million debut? Is it like election polling where instead of asking who they vote for they ask if they'll see it the first night or week?

Look the faster you embrace the faster you get old and gray ask for sponge baths then good bye miserable planet. :nerd:

Last edited:
Good for jackman that they finally made a good wolverine movie for his final time playing the character.

Logan is without question the best superhero movie in years, and certainly the most ambitious one since Christopher Nolan hung up the cape.

Brutal, raw & emotionally satisfying. Logan is up there with the best comic book movies ever made.

Logan is Hugh Jackman's finest work as Wolverine, and a movie full of ambition, emotion, and drama.

Easily the best Wolverine movie.

By grounding the film's action, and painting on a relatively small-scale canvas, 'Logan' raises the bar on the types of stories you can tell with superheroes -- thereby redefining what the term Superhero Movie even means in the year 2017.

Seamlessly melding Marvel mythology with Western mythology, James Mangold has crafted an affectingly stripped-down standalone feature, one that draws its strength from Hugh Jackman's nuanced turn as a reluctant, all but dissipated hero.

The movie fans have been asking for ever since Hugh Jackman first put on his claws.

Last edited:
Jeremy Jans was my go to reviewer until he gave BvS a thumbs up.

Still skeptical on the lil girl being a super savage killer 
grin.gif

I get that it's grounded, but it seems like the villain is just going to be there so that Logan goes in the journey and not an actual threat or anything.

looks like he'd be going against an army and he doesn't seem to have the same healing capabilities as before so there is that threat

he is also taking care of a dilapidated Charles so the threat of him getting killed is probably pretty high

with all those factors, the Donald Pierce and his minions could be a huge threat

looks like he'd be going against an army and he doesn't seem to have the same healing capabilities as before so there is that threat

he is also taking care of a dilapidated Charles so the threat of him getting killed is probably pretty high

with all those factors, the Donald Pierce and his minions could be a huge threat

Should I spoiler tag it or just PM you lol

Back
Top Bottom