Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I don't follow her that well. Just look at her naked pics and enjoyed her on that HBO show but I'm hearing from a lot of ppl in here she's a fake geek/nerd comic/video game fan and is only doing it for the fame and money as opposed to some actors who genuinely like it and grew up with it.

Don't know or care if it's true though.
**** dogs too.
according to those dudes who say that. she pretty much represents 90% of the cosplay Models you see at cons getting their picture taken.

I personally wouldn't call her a fake geek. she's always been a tech - savvy, comic reading person, she wasn't super in to video games at first , but she did base her career off that stuff and comics so I'm sure she grew to at least like some of the stuff.

but you enjoyed newsroom with her in
her acting skills were never "bad" just people hating her for some odd reason.

I'm sure robert downey jr. wasn't reading iron man trades for years.

Last edited:
according to those dudes who say that. she pretty much represents 90% of the cosplay Models you see at cons getting their picture taken.

I personally wouldn't call her a fake geek. she's always been a tech - savvy, comic reading person, she wasn't super in to video games at first , but she did base her career off that stuff and comics so I'm sure she grew to at least like some of the stuff.

Eh, she is a fake geek. She was relatively good looking and used the horndogs of the geek culture to get where she is now. G4 threw her in slutty cosplay because it was a ratings draw. Morgan Webb knew her stuff. She just had none of the sex appeal that Munn had. People say it is sexist, but the people are inherently protective of a culture that they belong to because they weren't accepted by others. It is mainstream, there is a lot of money to be had and she took advantage of it. Can't blame her for that. This analogy sums Munn up:
Girl wears band t-shirt. Proceed to chat with girl about band. She looks at you, clueless, and then says "Oh I don't know anything about this band, I just thought the t-shirt was cool".

Morgan is def not ugly, I dont think Munn is the sexiest either but yes she does have sex appeal.

either way she had to eventually learn/pick up a thing or two about what she was doing during her 6 year run.
even if she didnt start out with the knowledge, im sure she's not clueless about it (anymore)

Like you said though, she took advantage of a fantastic opportunity. she's no different than any other actor/actress looking for their big break.

I fault her for none of that.

Like I said movie will be garbage. I hope it bombs in the box office, I know it won't just off the name alone. But hey you can hope.

Like I said movie will be garbage. I hope it bombs in the box office, I know it won't just off the name alone. But hey you can hope.

I dont understand why you would already put that label on the movie .

If you already know you're not goign to enjoy it, let the rest of us at least see a few trailers and hope for the best. not the worst

I keep watching that gif. What is the origin of that gif. Why is she teasing us? I must know

Munn played the G4tv game well
roll.gif

she found a lane and knew nerds stayed loyal..

not even mad, AOT was a good show for what it was
laugh.gif

She was trash at the beginning but quickly found her footing. AOT was great was everything was clicking

Not surprised by her success either :pimp:

I don't follow her that well. Just look at her naked pics and enjoyed her on that HBO show but I'm hearing from a lot of ppl in here she's a fake geek/nerd comic/video game fan and is only doing it for the fame and money as opposed to some actors who genuinely like it and grew up with it.

Don't know or care if it's true though.
**** dogs too.

I never disliked her as an actor or what we see from her on tv. I'm just saying I've seen ppl doubt or deny that good faith claim of being one of the ppl that are fans of the work she's doing now. Sometimes it's genuine other times it's bull to get fans to like you.

I never heard RDJR throw around that he was a big Iron Man or even Marvel fan like that. The most I've heard from him is that he said he read comics as a kid which isn't unlikely given when he grew up and going from there it's pretty impossible that those comics weren't DC or Marvel given their influence.

But nobody hates these movies on Niketalk tho
Doesn't seem like he hates these movies. Seems like he hates what FOX studios has done to the X franchise on film and is disappointed and expects more disappoint to the point it disgusts him.
Why does Apocalypse look like Vader without his helmet but with blue skin? >D
Vader was way more uglier and sickly looking.

I can give props for making Oscar Issac not look like Oscar Issac but now he just kinda looks like a mix between Colm Feore, Christopher Eccleston, and Stanley Tucci

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom