Fox's Stacey Dash Says: "There Shouldn't Be A Black History Month" Because There Isn't A White Histo

I still can't compute on how people agree with this chick given everything that blacks have went through and STILL go through to this day. How can this ra**** have the nerve to say intergration when cops hunt down her people for fun and then allow your water to be tainted in another city?
The whole truth and nothing but the truth!!

I still can't compute on how people agree with this chick given everything that blacks have went through and STILL go through to this day. How can this ra**** have the nerve to say intergration when cops hunt down her people for fun and then allow your water to be tainted in another city?

So the lead in question was about an awards show where minorities were misrepresented, and this dingbats rationale was to remove the few things where they are as a solution, hoping the majority then includes us? Idiot. Let's truly show our power and shut this **** up.

I was serious about everything but the aliens.

I don't think humanity will ever unite properly. And I don't see the Western/European/American brand of racism going anywhere any time soon mainly because of the pervasive efforts to keep it up and people's attitudes towards it in this country.

But it could happen. Like I said, 15-20 years down the road things could be very different. The media and politicians might not be instigating bad race relations and division for example :lol:
15 and 20 years? That is basically right here in the grand scheme of things. Again, I see no reason for such optimism

"There is no more neutrality in the world. You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem."

- Eldridge Cleaver

Species and race are two distinct and different things. Nothing wrong with a social construct, being that we are a society, that defines descendants and heritage. Many of us take pride in our ancestry and nothing is wrong with that. 

Racial discrimination is the enemy not race itself.  I despise those of privilege whether black or white saying we are all one race and one this and one that, when they think there experiences in life define the everyday (wo)man who is discriminated against. 

I remember she got attention for shading Obama, and supporting MItt Romney, during the 2012 election. After being a big supporter of Obama in 2008

Seems like she realized that this could be her niche, and she ran with it.

Whenever anyone has presses her, it gets embarrassing doe. She can't defend any of her positions at all

Then she said that the BET awards are segregated. :lol: Does she not understand that the reason why things like the BET awards were started is because damn near every other award show is white only.

Ever since I saw Mo Money I wanted to impregnate Stacy Dash but I can't even look at this broad the same. :smh:

Then she said that the BET awards are segregated.
laugh.gif
Does she not understand that the reason why things like the BET awards were started is because damn near every other award show is white only.

Ever since I saw Mo Money I wanted to impregnate Stacy Dash but I can't even look at this broad the same.
mean.gif
That was the black Stecey Dash.. Somewhere after 2005 they created a Grotesque clone and killed off the original and they programmed her to speak white peoples talking points that they couldnt get away with..lol

Exactly. You don't go o
"There is no more neutrality in the world. You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem."

- Eldridge Cleaver

How does that quote apply? WE are having a discussion. We aren't talking what we are and aren't doing, THAT isn't what the discussion about. No matter what either one of us do, the powers that be have no incentive to "allow" there to be racial equality.

The quote applies as a warning, not a reality (...yet...) to your lack of optimism that all of us that inhabit this country and this world can live together rather than apart, and indirectly WE are talking about us because at the end of the day if WE don't stand together nothing will really get solved. If you take for example the injustices done to blacks in this country....it can be solved by blacks given time, effort, money, etc....but imo it can be solved more efficiently if all races are involved because that isn't just a "black" issue, it's a human issue.

You don't just sit back and worry about what the "powers that be" do what they're doing...you stand up and hopefully together do what you can do. Individuals can cause radical change, you know that. But there is also power in numbers, despite separation by skin color, race, or whatever.

That's where I stand. And I have a sincere problem with people who have become disillusioned to think that "color" issues are just relegated to those of the same color. In this day and age we all need to understand characteristic issues like color, race, religion, etc. from the viewpoint of the individual/group being discriminated against and act on it like we belong to that group even if we are not part if it formally.

These comments about Stacey Dash only being good for one thing is a bit ironic :lol:

She's getting that white pipe on the regular.

Best believe.

She gotta be letting one of the bosses at Fox smash.

It's funny, Stacy Dash was never even poppin like that. Bruthas we loved her cuz she was brown skin and fine as hell but she wasn't Halle or even Gabrielle Union but outta nowhere she's a regular on Fox news. How does that happen? They'll put any black person on TV that's welling to talk **** about their own race. That's the only reason why she's there. They know she's a self-hating black woman so they'll use her as a tool to say what they are afraid to say.
Duh.

The majority of ppl on that network are nobodies who long gave up on any form of journalism or w/e profession they were initially pursuing and are willing to promote themselves by selling the worst and most divisive ideas in politics to keep the audience that feeds in to it.

Last edited:
So what i'm guessing your leading to is something dealing with being realistic, while what i'm leading to, the position where I stand from, idealism.

Logically, whether your optimistic or pessimistic they both are subcategories of the larger category which is called attitude. Your attitude affects your behavior. An optimistic attitude would lead one to have increase positive behavior in their life, and a pessimitic one...with negative behavior.
So it pays to be both realistic (present) and idealistic (future) with an optimistic attitude that things will change for the better. Attitude influences your behaviors which influence your thoughts which influences your actions which influences your attitude which influences your behav....................

With that said, their needs to be both optimism (hope, ideals, vision) and pessimism (suspicion, scrutiny of information, questioning of authority figures, etc). But what you lend your optimism and pessimism to needs to be personally and judiciously allocated to the right arenas in your life.

Last edited:
LOGICALLY, Why should I be optimistic?

Honest question

Why shouldn't you [emoji]128064[/emoji]

So what i'm guessing your leading to is something dealing with being realistic, while what i'm leading to, the position where I stand from, idealism.

Logically, whether your optimistic or pessimistic they both are subcategories of the larger category which is called attitude. Your attitude affects your behavior. An optimistic attitude would lead one to have increase positive behavior in their life, and a pessimitic one...with negative behavior.
So it pays to be both realistic (present) and idealistic (future) with an optimistic attitude that things will change for the better. Attitude influences your behaviors which influence your thoughts which influences your actions which influences your attitude which influences your behav....................

With that said, their needs to be both optimism (hope, ideals, vision) and pessimism (suspicion, scrutiny of information, questioning of authority figures, etc). But what you lend your optimism and pessimism to needs to be personally and judiciously allocated to the right arenas in your life.

Well put.

Back
Top Bottom