Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I didn't care for the black/white but you guys have sold me on em over the last few pages. Need to grab em before they get to $400 like the shadows.

worth a pick up especially the price they are at right now. clean shoe, quality and feel is AWESOME!

glad i doubled up

worth a pick up especially the price they are at right now. clean shoe, quality and feel is AWESOME!

glad i doubled up

blk and whites are definitely one of my best personal pick ups of this year.. i was definitely going to pass considering i had the barons, but the quality of these blow the cardboard baron's out the water..

I hope I can cop these for retail. The quality Nike is putting out with this "remaster" series is definitely wanted.

It's not an elitist attitude, it's the disgust in the "hype" that surrounds anything that releases now a days.

The shoe is amazing, the cut, the mold, and the blocking.

But when people grab them just because nikelab is releasing them and they are attatched to something called "fragment" that's were an "attitude" towards said people come in.

I could careless to be honest, I've said it a million times - there will be a new fad for them to follow soon enough.
I totally agree. I think these shoes are amazing as far as color blocking, material, and having an original mold. The fact that Hiroshi is involved and its a fragment collab just pushes these over the edge. This release is a resellers wet dream!! There are going to be so many people who just want to flip these and could care less about the shoe, leaving true lovers of these sneakers SOL.  These shoes would be beautiful without the collab and I'd buy! Now add fragment/Hiroshi and limited stock to the release and its off to hype city where your lucky to get a pair. I sometimes theorize nike intentionally caters specifically towards resellers. Nike makes most of its $$ from running shoes with sneakerheads/collectors making up very small percentage of nikes overall profits. This release is just another example to help prove my theory unfortunately. Anyone think the same thing?

That attitude would also be directed to people just getting into shoes or to people who buy a lot of fragments regardless of who he collabed with. So yes it does make you an elitist. People who are a fan of the designer who made the colorway and get the shoe without having a collection of 300 jordans? That mentality is the definition of elitism. Same mentality that JB section is full of.

They never gave kanye a dime. What makes you think they would give the japanese dude anything?

Seems like he needs Nike more than Nike needs him is what I am saying. Plenty of designers would collab with Nike for no charge.
It's the other way around. Everyone in streetwear wants a co-sign from Fujiwara. 

what in the world makes yall think royals and b/w quality is the same? royals and breds are such bad quality. they need that remastered quality ASAP, glad chicagos are going to be part of that, i wouldnt be mad at all if they release all these 2013 og colorways in remastered quality.

Royals and Black and reds aren't bad quality. You dudes love to exaggerate with your comments.

I think cardboard would've been better than whatever the hell they used on the uppers of both breds and royals. was barely even synthetic leather lol

Compared to what nike is capable of putting out, I can see why folks think they are bad quality. LM's crap all over both of them in terms of material quality.

I would say mediocre quality out of the aj1 they put out in 2013.

Last edited:
I think cardboard would've been better than whatever the hell they used on the uppers of both breds and royals. was barely even synthetic leather lol

Ummm yeah sure.

You must be new to I's. So what was the Chicago's and all those mids and jumpman I's made out of?

One thing I notice is people seem to jump on the bandwagon on the internet. When people were talking about paying $400 and $500 resell nobody was running up in the threads talking this bad quality mess.

But one person says something and people seem to feel confident or decide to play follow the leader.

Compared to what nike is capable of putting out, I can see why folks think they are bad quality. LM's crap all over both of them in terms of material quality.

I would say mediocre quality out of the aj1 they put out in 2013.

and Banned's crap all over LM's, so that means LM's and black and whites have bad quality, right?

Royals and Black and reds aren't bad quality. You dudes love to exaggerate with your comments.
you love your royals and breds dont you? lol, and you only have jordans dont you? jb standard has became your standard. isnt that right?

Let everyone have their opinion. I have all of them sans the banned, so i like all of them for what they are.

I have not had banned in front of me so i cant comment. Notice i said "out of the 2013 AJ1".

If LM never came out, then we would think royals and shadows were the best AJ1 produced in 2013.

What we think here doesn't effect anyone, so no need to police folks.

I don't think breds are bad quality at all, I've never had royals. But yeah, the b and w are nicer and lances nicer still. But there's something about the bred. Prob one of the most important shoes to ever come out. And also the one I've loved the most.

you love your royals and breds dont you? lol, and you only have jordans dont you? jb standard has became your standard. isnt that right?

I probably have sneakers older than you've been alive. Much less me being one of the few who goes in every section and has sneakers from every major company.

oh wow, just because i love my shoes, so they are good quality. what a logic
you need to chill fam, it ain't that serious 
laugh.gif

everyone is entitled to their own opinion

I probably have sneakers older than you've been alive. Much less me being one of the few who goes in every section and has sneakers from every major company.
but you still donno the leather difference? i have relatives produce that leather stuff in china, i can kinda tell if the leather genuine or synthetic. royals and breds are one of the cheapest material out there. 

Last edited:
but you still donno the leather difference? i have relatives that leather stuff, i can kinda tell if the leather genuine or synthetic. royals and breds are one of the cheapest material out there. 

Your first pair of I's were last year, right?

what in the world makes yall think royals and b/w quality is the same? royals and breds are such bad quality. they need that remastered quality ASAP, glad chicagos are going to be part of that, i wouldnt be mad at all if they release all these 2013 og colorways in remastered quality.
Wow man. I'm with @Magic1978  on this one. "are such bad quality" is definitely not true. 2013 Chicagos are such bad quality  but saying the black/reds and royals are is definitely embellishing it. It is not that terrible. The leather on the 2011 concords and 2013 chicago 1's are terrible. 

Agree with everyone else in here. Black/Whites look so clean on feet and the leather is butter smooth

Back
Top Bottom