Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Do they tweet nikelab releases or you just gotta be on point and on site at the drop time?

Do they tweet nikelab releases or you just gotta be on point and on site at the drop time?
they tweet it .. its just not a select time (although their times do have a pattern if you know it)

Best thing to do is get text tweets set up but youll be late vs bots. You also get the notifications from their twitter as well (same thing as text tweets basically)

better stay near your phone all day next sat

the chance to double up doesn't look good. i just need a pair of sz 13.

you think i could trade a pair of public school 1s for a pair of frags?
Your chances of getting 1 pair not looking good. 
roll.gif

They look nice but still don't see the big deal about them, but gonna try and cop and see if anyone will trade me for Royals (big IF).

they tweet it .. its just not a select time (although their times do have a pattern if you know it)

Best thing to do is get text tweets set up but youll be late vs bots. You also get the notifications from their twitter as well (same thing as text tweets basically)

better stay near your phone all day next sat

Who will tweet it? Nike or nikelab?

Looks like I need to aDD nikelab to my text alerts

i can't believe this shoe is really this hyped, if i can't cop I'm sure *** hell aint paying resell.

Now I know why everyday in my subscribed section I stayed out of here....... lol. best of luck to you all.

Back
Top Bottom