Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

roll.gif

Decided to use a ATC for the first time ever, since only paying $75 (About $250 with shoes total)  to increase my chances on getting a shoe that is going for at least $600 on eBay. 

well one, they arent garbage

is the quality amazing? no but they are damn decent.

dont bring up LM because i could careless about those mixed painted non OG shoes.
ummm...the LMs and these have more similarities than differences...one being theyre both 'non OG shoes' lol

lance mountains have been my favorite release of the year so far...these are the only ones to dethrone them to me...guess that would depend on quality...dont think ill be able to compare though cuz it doesnt look like anyone in Houston is touching these RD... :*(

Does anyone know what time Nike China does their releases? Got a cousin in HK looking out for me on these.

I deserve them more because I skate like Tony Hawk. Cop on release day or put up the [emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji] and shut up.

:rofl:

cool story bro

Nobody-cares-spongebob.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom