Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'll try manual. Whats the worst that can happen besides wasting my time? These would be one my feet for sure if I cop.

Dude's windows gonna be in fragments after they throw their f****ng computers through it :lol:

haha well done. XX hours and counting...

I'll tell you whats been particularly painful the last few releases that I haven't experienced in the past, the waiting in line "buffering" going for hours. Anywhere from 1-2.5, it's ridiculous. I'm a young enough guy but out of shape, my ticker can't handle that wait only to be let down.

First time I'm gonna try to cop a sneaker online.. Smh stupid raffles

And you decided that these are going to be your first attempt? :lol:

Good luck tho. We're all gonna need it. I can't even cart GR's online anymore.

Last edited:
WTF is with all the posts promoting ATC services.  Im going for it manually and if I strike out then so let it be, but I wont be giving one single dollar to the bots that are making things harder and harder each release.

That's what I thought about the 6's but I got through with no BOT, it took time but I got through.
Can't compare that to this.  #'s are completely different. I'd say they will release UNDER 25k units of this shoe online tomorrow.

Think AJ 3 X Federer's for comparison. 

Yes. That's just my opinion. But calling it right now, they will have frags when they open. But this is a shot in the dark. No credibility whatsoever. Heck I don't even know if they are actually turning into a nikelab. This is purely speculation

unfortunately, NTSM is only being remodeled, not turning into a Nike Lab. They are creating more area space on the 2nd floor.

NT at the Grove should be up in about 4-5 months. Maybe sooner

whitney_receipts.gif

:lol:

i guess its HS for me unless like somebody said they cancel all the orders on K and there is more then 1 damn pair per size

crying at 25k not even close bruh ....we talking less than 10k...no gs = under 7500 
Wouldn't shock me.  I heard 13k units being talked about by a few people, but I just left it as under 25K which sounds a bit more reasonable.  

Last edited:
WTF is with all the posts promoting ATC services.  Im going for it manually and if I strike out then so let it be, but I wont be giving one single dollar to the bots that are making things harder and harder each release.
But what about some of the free atc services that are free? What's the difference between those and others that you have to pay for? Any advantage with a free bot I found?

will this be fair to trade a pair of frag 1s for a pair of db8s or do i need to add another $100 on top of it

and also what will they resell for after the release ? will they hit the $500-$600 or is it more like $400-$500

im planning to cop a pair or 2 to trade and resell, im normally only into J3-J8

so i dunno too much about the resell market from the 1s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom