Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Hey guys be easy. Only reason I don't have more than 1 pair of ones (my LMs) is cause I struck out on all those releases too 
laugh.gif
 Bred, Royal, Shadows, Knicks, Barons, B/W, there's so many...I copped LMs on resale ffs

Hey guys be easy. Only reason I don't have more than 1 pair of ones (my LMs) is cause I struck out on all those releases too 
laugh.gif
 Bred, Royal, Shadows, Knicks, Barons, B/W, there's so many...I copped LMs on resale ffs
Did you even attempt to cop these? These were a joke to get 

Here you go papi

LMAO RSVPKINGZ would have trouble carting Venom 10's and now peeps are quoting them as though they have any worthwhile info. They need to stick to charging $4.99 to cart Roshe's and leave this release to the professionals .

Last edited:

Did you even attempt to cop these? These were a joke to get 
B/W I couldnt get on release day (broke college student hahaha), and for the barons my roommate really wanted the 9s and I ended up abandoning my spot in line for the 1s to help him get his pair (it was his first pair of retros)

LMAO RSVPKINGZ would have trouble carting Venom 10's and now peeps are quoting them as though they have any worthwhile info. They need to stick to charging $4.99 to cart Roshe's and leave this release to the professionals .
I know know the dude, I just know he runs an ATC and saw the post on my feed.

But who are these professionals? and where can i find them?

B/W I couldnt get on release day (broke college student hahaha), and for the barons my roommate really wanted the 9s and I ended up abandoning my spot in line for the 1s to help him get his pair (it was his first pair of retros)
You wear 11.5 by chance?

It's always before a limited shoe that people start blatantly lying :smh:

Back
Top Bottom