Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

One thing I've noticed about Nike Lab releases is sometimes the tweets come through on my phone but not computer.  I scored Supreme's and Vapor knowing to already be on the page instead of waiting for the tweet that may or may not come through.
I noticed the same thing, then realized that certain tweets are only visible when you're logged in, so even when you're on twitter on your computer make sure you're logged in

Last edited:
I'm beyond convinced these will be dropping randomly. SMH. Nike Lab said the Women's NYE Collection would drop at 8AM but they just dropped like a minute ago and most of the sizes were already gone. Granted we didn't get a time for the Frag as the 1PM EST is still speculation for them to drop this NYE collection at a random time as opposed to the 8AM time and most sizes are gone as me convinced you best bet is to stay glued to your computer if you really want them. :smh:

Does anyone who is going to keep prefer these over the royals? Might have been mentioned earlier, but I'm just curious.

Does anyone who is going to keep prefer these over the royals? Might have been mentioned earlier, but I'm just curious.

ehh .. it's a wash for me, black toes are one of my favorite shoes, only right I at least try to cop.

the anticipation is building .. either way, I know I feel a whole lot better once Nike tweets that OOS message.

Not even close
I would've gotten these even if they were super GRed just because it's a clean colorway
Same. I like these too, but they don't compare at all. Throw a collab and limited supply in and people go nuts as usual. Wish we had a chance to get because they're clean, like you said.

Just wanted to say good luck to all today and con grads

to the few who got last night. How anyone was able to ACTUALLY

cop with HANNON or any of the others last night was a miracle

and should really go buy a lottery ticket today.

Am I the only one that is tiered of seeing on twitter and else ware

these fake cut and paste supposed confirmations

of multiple pairs from last night.  Some people really need

to step back. 

Anybody know if CNCPTS actually got these in? Last time I was in there, I was told they had them but they'd be posting a raffle sometime this week. I'm guessing Bodega was the only shop in Boston to land them?

Back
Top Bottom