Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Man I just don't get how people can pay that much for a NIKE.  Id rather put a fly pair of Gucci, LV, Balenciaga etc. at that cost.

That's even worse. You're paying a $500 premium strictly for the name, assuming they cost $50 to produce. Balenciaga are some of the ugliest sneakers ever, ever!

Simple idea for Nike free of charge.

IP that places the order has to match the IP that checks out.  If they don't match then no order.  Goodbye to ATC

Not hard to change your IP address either.

They should be focusing on people using ATC services either. Many people use that to get pairs they legitimately want.

You stop that then you have resellers getting even more pairs.

ATC service makes me stress free, and don't have to wait for that bs line that never usually work

Simple idea for Nike free of charge.

IP that places the order has to match the IP that checks out.  If they don't match then no order.  Goodbye to ATC

They should be focusing on people using ATC services either. Many people use that to get pairs they legitimately want.

Repped. That's actually a very good point. 

Hey guys, this is going to sound sappy but even though I struck out I had a fun time lurking the thread and reading everyone's reactions to everything. My grandmother passed away earlier today and the pain was eased by the suffering I shared with everyone else here.

But gah-dam you guys are crazy for thinking these are worth anything over $450. They're just blue-black toes with a logo on em.

Was able to swap my 13 for a size 12 at Mercer today. Mission complete. Congrats on everyone who got a pair and everyone who is still on the hunt.
Why you didn't win your size or got the leftovers because size 12 and up were left.

Hey guys, this is going to sound sappy but even though I struck out I had a fun time lurking the thread and reading everyone's reactions to everything. My grandmother passed away earlier today and the pain was eased by the suffering I shared with everyone else here.
But gah-dam you guys are crazy for thinking these are worth anything over $450. They're just blue-black toes with a logo on em.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother, stay positive.
And welcome to Niketalk

Last edited:

i think you won 3 pairs via 21M raffle?

if so, your remaining 2 pairs are on the house!

you did the right thing!  
glasses.gif
Saw you got a pair too, congrats on that.

Ya I won 3 pairs from the raffle, sold one, wore one, and already gave one to my friend with retail price :tongue:

Why you didn't win your size or got the leftovers because size 12 and up were left.
I had originally got a guaranteed ticket at Flight 23 a couple weeks ago. When I picked my ticket they had no 12s so I picked a 13. So today I grabbed my pair and tried to swap at Flight 23 but no one bit. So I went down to Mercer and worked it out. I couldn't stick around either spot for leftovers because I had family things to do this  afternoon/evening.

I struck out but got to hold one in hand today. Wow the leather is buttery soft on these. If this is what the remastered J's will be like, I'm all in for future releases! 

Congrats to those who were able to cop. 

laugh.gif

most people buying atc slots are reselling 

Sorry to hear about your Grandma. My condolences to you & your family. Keep ya head up!

Back
Top Bottom