Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Plug is someone you can get shoes for retail or little over retail for limited releases. Other wise that's a ******* reseller to the max. Some ppl call their reseller the "plug" you have a ****** up mind.

Only 29 pages.

I'm guessing Kanye never wore these 1's 
roll.gif

This threads all jokes. Love it, no release info what else are we suppose to do till then :lol:

Or most dudes with fakes claim they got plugs.... Just sayin
I always thought a plug meant you knew someone who worked for aka plugged into, Nike. Which I thought most pro athletes did...

Last edited:
I always thought a plug meant you knew someone who worked for aka plugged into, Nike. Which I thought most pro athletes did...
idk maybe before and that sounds more logical to me as well

but im sure the one doin the most use the term plug on social media to brag on how they got xx shoe early and/or locked down in advance

then you have the ones that just say s/o to the plug just for the heck of saying it, probably paid a reseller more than retail (not slide a few extra bucks for the hookup)

the best is the IG posts with the early fakes ... Columbias and Pantones back in May/June :lol:

Last edited:
Better laugh now because we'll all be pissed after the release. Well, at least I'll be. Unless I get my "hairy" hands on a pair.

Back
Top Bottom