Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Had plenty ppl DM me on Instagram tryin to sell me a pair for 350-450 range. "Yo I got those Frags for 350". I follow up with questions like are they 100% authentic, where are you located, and what sizes do you have available. They usually respond quick, yes 1000% legit, located in the USA and Men's sizes 8-13 available
laugh.gif
 I already knew his price was too good to be true from the jump. I then respond with, "Instead of 350, I'll give you 400 if you send me tagged pics of the sneakers you'll be selling me and I only do PayPal". I never hear back from them. 
i got an offer from a member with username something like nike_factory_employee ..................lmao.. and he could find any size..he also asked for 850 LMAO!!!

so, regarding prices of these..i can see them dropping in a few weeks a little bit..but i believe after some time they will hit the same prices as the black/metallic gold 1s...

the truth is nobody should spend over retail on a shoe that cost 2.00 to make that money should be given to the factory workers that dedicate there time to make the shoe

the truth is nobody should spend over retail on a shoe that cost 2.00 to make that money should be given to the factory workers that dedicate there time to make the shoe

this just took about a million steps backwards. as much as anyone wants the workers to get paid more for their time its not gonna happen. why do these threads always have to end up about the workers.. killing the vibe in here bruh.

Then never buy another product again.

Just go find the raw materials.

A house? Just go get some lumber bricks and cement wholesame

clothes? **** grow your own cotton, the seeds aren't that expensive.

Burgers? My cows are fine TYVM

Nothing you buy is the value it costs to make lol. that's not how the world works.

Even retail is a gouge and is mainly the given company doing what they like based on labor, demand, their costs for facilities etc.

Last edited:
i found a guy willing to sell an extra pair he has of the friends and family sample version with the black fragment sign for $400. I'm gonna hop on them asap.

Well it's a friend of a friend on IG. The black bolt actually looks better imo. He's sent me photos already.

Well it's a friend of a friend on IG. The black bolt actually looks better imo. He's sent me photos already.

photos mean nothing. Make sure he states in the invoice that they are 100% Authentic Nike product.. or Money back/refund.

sounds waaay too good to be true.

And like I have already warned everyone the fakes are being marketed as sample f&f pairs by everyone.

Trust me this many legitimate sample do not exist.

Producers of fakes were thrown off by Nike switching to the solid blue logo and are trying hard to explain why their pairs have the black logo.

Don't fall for it.

Im considering getting a pair of these fakes just so I can feel like Im rocking my actual pair while they sit in their box inside my closet 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom