Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Someone gave you a pair for retail but asked for help on future releases?

But you couldn't even get this release? What help in the future are you going to b?

GRs?

What the ****?

cant win em all. There are shoes people can get that others cant.

Someone gave you a pair for retail but asked for help on future releases?

But you couldn't even get this release? What help in the future are you going to b?

GRs?

What the ****?
Peep the gram...

Last edited:
Serious questions, if you didn't have multiple pairs and this was your last shot to get a pair for a reasonable price ($360), would you have messaged the seller to see what's good with your order? Would you have asked for a refund if he told you they shipped on Tuesday then come Friday the tracking still hasn't updated? Would you be concerned if you saw the seller making sales of the same product you preordered for double the price of what you paid?

Nah man i wouldn't be worried because I'm covered by PayPal and had the seller draft up the most descriptive invoice in the history of invoices. Being that it was my last shot to get them for a decent price, I would be talking to the dude like he was my best friend. The seller has taken his personal time to update me daily himself. He gave me the option to wait it out or get a full refund 2 times now. Def not the everyday ig PayPal scammer fam. You know how some of these nters get! If they don't have tracking in 48 hrs they go straight for the claim. People are talking about fillig claims when the guy will literally give you a refund with no questions asked haha. It is what it is though. Could be a very very very slim chance he comes through but that still leaves a chance. Nothing to lose

retail?

good lord...

gimmie a pair for retail and ill help with every single release for the rest of my life

Nah man i wouldn't be worried because I'm covered by PayPal and had the seller draft up the most descriptive invoice in the history of invoices. Being that it was my last shot to get them for a decent price, I would be talking to the dude like he was my best friend. The seller has taken his personal time to update me daily himself. He gave me the option to wait it out or get a full refund 2 times now. Def not the everyday ig PayPal scammer fam. You know how some of these nters get! If they don't have tracking in 48 hrs they go straight for the claim. People are talking about fillig claims when the guy will literally give you a refund with no questions asked haha. It is what it is though. Could be a very very very slim chance he comes through but that still leaves a chance. Nothing to lose

Still in shock?!? Lol

a-chance.gif

The invoice ain't that descriptive , I got the same thing via him pp for $449 and didn't pay it, thought you did his $339 EBAY pre-order NOT pp invoice, now ur stories gettin mixed up, cut ur losses , headache, time, get ur $ back asap, just sayin, GL

The invoice ain't that descriptive , I got the same thing via him pp for $449 and didn't pay it, thought you did his $339 EBAY pre-order NOT pp invoice, now ur stories gettin mixed up, cut ur losses , headache, time, get ur $ back asap, just sayin, GL

I did do his preorder via PayPal invoice for a cheaper price ($360 shipped). I'm also not shocked at anything due to the fact that he is keeping touch with me offering me my $$ back daily....

I drafted up a personal invoice and sent it to him. He than copied and pasted it and used the exact words I used to make the invoice he sent me. I've bought hundreds of kicks using eBay and PayPal. No need to worry about my Ish anyways

Thanks for your concern

black / golds was 500 at FC first couple of days i think

then it just exploded 

frags are at black / gold levels already 

Has anyone considered customizing a spare pair of Black/Whites or Baron 1s to transform them into Fragbeasts? You will save hundreds of dollars and a headache. I understand you guys may be rich and can afford to buy a pair of these but for some reason it bugs me that an average looking 2014 release with no history/relevance to JB commands such a high price and placed in an artificial upper echelon of JB releases. Alot of you guys that were talking all that BS in the Legend/Infrared threads about being smart with money, #teamretail, reseller bashing, blah blah are in here justifying spending $800 blindly on low tech Air Jordan 1s.

Let the resellers sit on these and find another available AJ1 to rock. I dont like how guys are literally handing over all the power to resellers for this shoe. Step back for a second and look at big picture. This shoe is 100% Hype 0% No substance. For those who got a pair of these on resell market. BE HONEST!. Admit the next morning you woke up with buyers remorse looking you in the face asking do you want coffee. How are you going to get attached to this shoe when JB flashing a new must have release in your face every week?

Has anyone considered customizing a spare pair of Black/Whites or Baron 1s to transform them into Fragbeasts? You will save hundreds of dollars and a headache. I understand you guys may be rich and can afford to buy a pair of these but for some reason it bugs me that an average looking 2014 release with no history/relevance to JB commands such a high price and placed in an artificial upper echelon of JB releases. Alot of you guys that were talking all that BS in the Legend/Infrared threads about being smart with money, #teamretail, reseller bashing, blah blah are in here justifying spending $800 blindly on low tech Air Jordan 1s.

Let the resellers sit on these and find another available AJ1 to rock. I dont like how guys are literally handing over all the power to resellers for this shoe. Step back for a second and look at big picture. This shoe is 100% Hype 0% No substance. For those who got a pair of these on resell market. BE HONEST!. Admit the next morning you woke up with buyers remorse looking you in the face asking do you want coffee. How are you going to get attached to this shoe when JB flashing a new must have release in your face every week?
nah man chill, wouldnt ruin some B/W or barons

Not sure how these don't have significance ?

Pretty dam close to the sample color ways from 85'

uh there...doubled up on my frag steez!
View media item 1344209

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom