Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Need Alp to help me find some extra fragglemeyers after all star weekend. Don't know any sneaker folk in NY, so i don't trust random CL deals.

I have both and say Banneds is on another level in terms of quality in comparison to the Frags. The leather on the Frags is still very good nevertheless.

I have both, Frag's are softer around the ankle than banned'so also I like the mold better

So Frags>Banned's

I also like the feel of the AJ1 2013 bred/royals but the frags are def softer, the toe box is super soft

Diavel too?
pimp.gif
Damb I m jealous!
laugh.gif

The white AJ1 Lance Mountains were a must have for mine. I was tempted to carve out a big "D" on the red shoe!
laugh.gif

I dont ride in sneakers too often though, so I dont get to admire my combo as much as I want.
Got a 696 Monster recently too! hahahah :D

I don't ever ride in sneakers.... if I did they would all have a hole on it at the toe box haha... I would love how it looks but Sidi's are the way to gooooo :D

It's like I always wish my girlfriend would ride in her loboutins.... Sooo hawt but saftey is a little more important :tongue: 

I unfortunately don't have the Frags to compare, but I just can't see anything coming close to the Banneds RE: quality.  I hope I'm wrong eventually, because I would love to see that quality from JB on a regular basis...

I commented before that I noticed a quality difference between my two pairs & now I'm noticing on the pair that has inferior quality that one of the shoes height isn't the same as the rest 
laugh.gif

It's noticeably shorter.

Last edited:
I don't like Nike for the drastic price increases, but from a business standpoint if I were in their position I'd do the same.
100% correct and people like us are still paying for them. You'll see in  few years we will in fact be paying $600 a pair.. and yet again people will still be buying them.

If the Frags started off retail at $800 retail, with exactly the same quality; people would still buy them just because Nike's "price hike" would make em' feel like its a one of a kind shoe. People go with hype, not off of common sense. Also, if this was the case resellers would simply raise the price to $1600 per shoe. Look at the GOF pack.... $500+ and people are technically buying it for ONE shoe which to me is an ugly color but just because they want to feel special being the only ones who have it not realizing people made a smart decision and invested their money elsewhere.

This is the worst I have ever seen the sneaker game really... if the ol' heads don't jump on it, then the younger naive crow will so its a win, win for Nike either way they have the market on lock.

All this money people spending on sneakers from Nike... I would the majority of us would be smart enough to pool our moneys together and start OUR OWN BRAND.. unfortunately majority of 'sneakerheads' are just that and they have no drive or mindset to create.

And just like EVERY other release... there will be another pair of sneakers that Nike will hype up and brainwash everyone with of equal or greater value that some of you stuntin' will NOT get. It's just part of the game. So to everyone that didn't get through with the Frags, don't worry your day will come once again! (Ok, I'm done now)

Last edited:
You sound silly.

Yeah, lets start our own brand of shoes to rival JB because its getting out of hand trying to cop now.

Ok buddy.
Nike wouldn't be here if everyone thought the same way you are thinking. I may be wrong but wasn't converse and a number of other brands around before Nike? Don't quote me on that.. and not trying to be an *** just curious.

Back
Top Bottom