Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Irony much?

& emoji usage on NT? Should be a bannable offense 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

bro i'm from italy, we know how to dress and one of the first thing u should do when matching clothes is avoid black and blue toghether... it may be fine when it comes to sports jerseys but in real life it's like gettin a cappuccino after lunch, u gonna be laughed at! :smile:

bro i'm from italy, we know how to dress and one of the first thing u should do when matching clothes is avoid black and blue toghether... it may be fine when it comes to sports jerseys but in real life it's like gettin a cappuccino after lunch, u gonna be laughed at!
smile.gif
roll.gif
preach

hahahahahaha ure right bro!
no matter what shade, never mix. ONLY works for like baby/Caribbean blue in a kick back/lounge/club or even church setting.

casual or even business. 

i see some males in airports wit black sport coat (basically a darn suit top) with jeans (navy) i be like... NO!!

bro i'm from italy, we know how to dress and one of the first thing u should do when matching clothes is avoid black and blue toghether... it may be fine when it comes to sports jerseys but in real life it's like gettin a cappuccino after lunch, u gonna be laughed at! :smile:

Wearing black and blue together is not taboo here in the states, but I sure do like the way you italian fellas dress! :wink:

Back to topic......so, is it true they only made 1500 pairs of frags? Hard to believe when cats be posting 7 pears on ig.

Back to topic......so, is it true they only made 1500 pairs of frags? Hard to believe when cats be posting 7 pears on ig.
7 pairs of 1500 is nothing. I wouldn't be surprised at that production number since it was only NikeLab release and very very limited overseas. 

btw the quality is better on these, i dont't like the actual shoes but leather is better than usual, especially the black portion on the ankle collar! i dint know they were so limited, are u sure? even for a nikelab drop 1.5k is something... must be way i sold mine so quick!

Can't see how the fragments are so hyped, they have the same HORRIBLE black blue color blocking of the sport blue 3s that sat even on sale... ppl is strange, i'll never understand hypebeasts brain (if there's one of course :D)

btw the quality is better on these, i dont't like the actual shoes but leather is better than usual, especially the black portion on the ankle collar! i dint know they were so limited, are u sure? even for a nikelab drop 1.5k is something... must be way i sold mine so quick!
You just answered your original post.

Last edited:
:lol:

If worrying about how another man spends his money isn't bad enough, now you got Sally's worrying about how other men dress

:lol:

Da feminine traits are at an all time high :pimp:

[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] Must be a slow day.

Why is that a feminine trait though? As if yall men dont talk about what the other guy has on as bad as some women do.

I like to keep my opinions to myself. Im actually wearing navy sweatpants and a black hoodie. #fashionkilla

Back
Top Bottom